What's new

New rides @ small parks

cookie

Giga Poster
Papéa Parc in France is getting a Maurer Wild Maus that used to travel on the fair circuit (and had a three-year stint at Antibes Land in the south of France) for this year, called Speedy Nuts. Looks to be a permanent addition since the park is spending €1.8 million on both the ride hardware and theming elements.

papea-parc-speedy-nuts-mockup-620x350.jpg

https://rcdb.com/20679.htm

Tulum

Mega Poster
Haven't found any other entry for this, so I will post this here.

Jaderpark (Germany) seems to get a family coaster, as rcdb.com reports. Vekoma Suspended Family Coaster would be my guess, but I cannot make sense of the huge support constructions in the background. What do you think?

Eyebrows

Hyper Poster
Haven't found any other entry for this, so I will post this here.

Jaderpark (Germany) seems to get a family coaster, as rcdb.com reports. Vekoma Suspended Family Coaster would be my guess, but I cannot make sense of the huge support constructions in the background. What do you think?
It’s definitely not suspended, as a lot of the track is two-tube, and the drive tires are facing upwards. Probably just a normal Vekoma or Gerstlauer family coaster. They have bought from Gerstlauer before.

No idea what those big trusses are for though.

Rob Coasters

Hyper Poster
Not sure what source Duane has but Dreamland Margate's new coaster is being listed as ex-Cliffhanger from Blackgang Chine: https://rcdb.com/20641.htm

Nice to see the park expanding after its massive loss of short-lived Zamperlas over 2020.
Found some photos of the ride in its new home, no name reveal yet, due to open with a brand new golf course & mini train to accompany it. Very British colour scheme too, the future for the park looks great. Can't exactly pinpoint where in the park this is though? I'm guessing where the Endeavour was.

1678753196329.png

Peet

Giga Poster
Dreamland have just announced the new coaster, "Rock n Roller family coaster":

Niles

Giga Poster
Papéa Parc in France is getting a Maurer Wild Maus that used to travel on the fair circuit (and had a three-year stint at Antibes Land in the south of France) for this year, called Speedy Nuts. Looks to be a permanent addition since the park is spending €1.8 million on both the ride hardware and theming elements.

papea-parc-speedy-nuts-mockup-620x350.jpg

https://rcdb.com/20679.htm

The coaster Speedy nuts 🤭 at Papéa Parc is built with theming in place and has been open since the 15th of April, It has a sweet little entrance.

1.jpg
Source

Rob Coasters

Hyper Poster
Originally was going to be a 2020 opening but cancelled due to covid, parts of Turbulence (Star Shape formerly at Blackpool and Skyline Park) have been once again spotted at Fantasy Island. Mellors' Ice Mountain Coaster will also make a return for this yearView attachment 23578
Word is that Turbulence has been shipped out of the UK. No source on this but I'm inclined to believe it. Sad loss but hopefully it finds a new home

Niles

Giga Poster
Bal Parc in northern France will not open this year, but it will reopen next year under the name Féeryland

This year the park will undergo a very thorough renovation to draw in more young people / families. The park will be opening a lot of new rides, 15 in total.

With the release of the news the concept art looks to be full of SBF products, while SBF 15 rides is a great addition.

1.jpg

Source
Source

Last edited:

Peet

Giga Poster

Rob Coasters

Hyper Poster
Brighton Pier's Booster is no more, as its spot is now occupied by nothing else but a Rockin Tug.

1691180775203.png

Booster now travels the netherlands under the name 'Joker'.

When will this park modernise instead of relying on the same rides that it always has been for the past 20 years?

Jamesss

Hyper Poster
^ That really is a shame. Even though I never rode it for fear of throwing up, it was such a great location for a booster.

I do wish Brighton Pier would get something new and decent.

Ditch the Pinfari and put in a compact Gerstlauer Eurofighter.