What's new

New rides @ small parks

Jordanovichy

Credit Whore 2016
Breaking news! Clarence Pier has a new attraction this year...the Solent Eye! It takes riders up to just over 100ft to give great views of Portsmouth's housing estates and the sea...on the clearest of days you might be able to see the distant, rolling hills of the Isle of Wight. It's a steal at just £6 per rider. Just forget about the 350ft viewing platform half a mile away in the Spinnaker Tower which costs a very unreasonable £8...

What a load of crap. Give us a new cred ffs. Have some photos I took on a wander earlier.

12295508_10207894674799149_1826153042658492460_n.jpg

1450687_10207894674919152_9090784658196393739_n.jpg

Oh, and it isn't included on the Clarence Pier wristband either.

Dave

CF Legend
Jordanovichy said:
What a load of crap. Give us a new cred ffs. Have some photos I took on a wander earlier.

Oh, and it isn't included on the Clarence Pier wristband either.

You're asking a lot there! Nothing will happen there until Skyways is gone, always think a Intamin Zac Spin would fit well there!

Lofty

CF Legend
It more than likely is a temporary attraction, but when we say temp, we mean it lasting the whole season.

I'll find out soon when I go back to the park.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Amazing. I love their take on "classic" rides: stuff from the '80s and '90s.

Martyn B

CF Legend
Very true that Gavin.

What happened to these 'stages' of the park opening more and more classic stuff?

Oh, and I don't think it's replacing the Topspin, as there's a video with the Topspin sat next to it.

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
I lost the topic, but Mall of America just opened their form of Soarin' called "Flyover America". Here's the ride's website:

flyover-america.com

TilenB

Strata Poster
^ I have to say hats off to SBF Visa for managing to sell quite so many in a space of only 3 or so years. I guess they've must have sold about 30 by now.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Thank God for that downward bank to legitimize the credit count. :razz: