What's new

New Rides for Top Ten?

Pierre

Strata Poster
I've never really done a top ten but if I did Colossos would definitely be in there, as well as Fluch.

Jools

Giga Poster
Looking at your top 10, I am pretty certain Maverick and MilF will get in there, not sure about any of the others.

RCF

Strata Poster
1. El Toro
2. Mr. Freeze
3. Titan
4. Raptor
5. Magnum
6. Nitro
7. TTD
8. Apollo's Chariot
9. Dominator
10. Kingda Ka

Mr Nash

Hyper Poster
Never had a top ten,only a top three.

But with Dragon Khan taking the number two slot,it's the first time in years,that B&M Inverts havn't taken all top three slots.

Inverse

Hyper Poster
I've never formed a top ten. I don't feel I've quite ridden enough coasters, perhaps i'm getting there now though, because this year I'd add Dragon Khan, Megafobia and Jubilee Odyssey in there somewhere.

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
As you can see by my sigi, only three coasters from the Euro Live made it into my Top 10, but if you count the US Live (plus add-on) then there's actually 5 new coasters that broke into the upper echelon. That's half of my top 10 gone.

CreditCrazy

Hyper Poster
8 new coasters got into my Top 10 this year.

1. Millennium Force
2. Maverick
3. X2
4. Voyage
6. Phantom's Revenge
8. Diamondback
9. Magnum XL-200
10. Top Thrill Dragster

Mark

Strata Poster
Hmmmm. The only thing I can think of right off the bat is Piraten. That has certainly garnered a spot somewhere in the top 10.

A

Anonymous

I went to Alton Towers earlier this year, and I love it. Oblivion and Air are definitely in my top 10. Not Nemesis though I was very disappointed by that ride ;_;.