What's new

Nearest cred that you HAVEN'T ridden?

before I moved from brum it was the bapple at dudley zoo

In lowestoft it's marble madness at PWH (or if it counts as I've got it at mingo, family star or whirlwind at gypb)

Technically, it's Sky Train, a powered Zamperla thing in a shopping mall about 4km from my house. However, it's been SBNO for years and looks unlikely to ever operate again.

In terms of operating coasters, there's a Golden Horse fruit worm at Shenzhen Safari Park which I'm unlikely to ever bother with. If the park were to get another coaster, I'd likely go, but not at this stage.

Back in Wrexham, it would either be the big apple at Knowsley Safari Park or that WWWWWWWWWWW thing in New Brighton.

Probably either Little Dipper in Canal Fulton (stupidly drove right by it on the way from PA and didn't know why Canal Fulton rang a bell as important) or Indiana Beach.

Looks like it's Caterpillar Coaster at Harbour Park in Littlehampton.

I will get it this year xD

The Big Apple at Old MacDonald's farm.

Every year I keep meaning to go there....hopefully it will actually happen this year!

I find it alarming there are a few people needing the Old MacDonalds Farm cred. I thought everybody would head there for the M25 Viewing Platform in the first instance - the cred is just a bonus.

For me, there are the two new ones at Paultons but I'll get them both in early May.

After that it's the recent additions at Crealy Devon, approx 100 miles from home. I must head down that way this year. Actually, I will head that. Who's coming?

The nearest cred to me that I haven't ridden is Runaway Mine Train at Hayling Island...around 2 miles from me, but it only opened last week so I think I have an excuse ;)

Other than that it's the two new coasters at Paultons which I'll ride later this year too!

Still the John C Allen kiddie figure eight coaster, Sea Dragon, at the Columbus Zoo.

maxresdefault.jpg

Jordanovichy said:
The nearest cred to me that I haven't ridden is Runaway Mine Train at Hayling Island...around 2 miles from me, but it only opened last week so I think I have an excuse ;)
Oh, I didn't know that was there. Might have to take a trip there over Easter.

The rides going in at Edaville USA and the two Creds at Storyland I'm saving for when my daughter is old enough to join the Family hobby.

furie said:
Dar said:
Octonaut's at Alton Towers. I can't see myself rushing to get it at anytime either

Was going to say exactly the same thing. It's 18 miles from my home and I can't be bothered.

I go past Billing every time I go into the main office now. It's about a mile away from the Big Apple.

Can't be bothered with a "sneaky lunchtime cred run" though.

Brackmills? I feel for you.

Nearest to me are the 4 at Gullivers Land, about 15 miles or so away. Hoping to get them this year if we can borrow a child.

I need to get both the South Shields and Bridlington creds, although I should be getting then this year. I'm not sure which is technically closer to home. South Shields is quicker for me to get to, and I think it's the closer of the two.

Jordanovichy said:

Other than that it's the two new coasters at Paultons which I'll ride later this year too!

So I got the Hayling one. Now it is the Paultons ones...but as they aren't open yet...for me in Portsmouth it'd be Devon's Crealy, if you take it from Cambridge though, it'd be that spiteful Twist and Joust at Gulliver's Milton Keynes, they opened it a month after I went. ****.

Flying Aces at Ferrari World, 40 mins down the road n still not got on it yet! Wife being 7 month pregnant means it's been a quiet cred year for me so far, aim to make up for it in the 2nd half of the year!

My nearest cred in general is (I just found out) Python at Spring Park in Tuscumbia, AL a mere 130 miles away. I don't plan on getting it probably. My nearest major coasters I haven't ridden are Magic Springs' creds in Hot Springs, AR 270 miles away. I live in an awful area for riding roller coasters.