What's new

Most Painful Rollercoasters & Flat rides

Raptor

Roller Poster
Kong at SFDK. It bangs your head around, and at one point on the ride my restraint became really loose. :(

CoasterCrazy

Giga Poster
^I find all vekoma boomerangs painful because of excessive head banging against the restraints...the SLC's are like that as well!

Snoo

The Legend
dropthefloor93 said:
CoasterCrazy said:
^I find all vekoma boomerangs painful because of excessive head banging against the restraints...the SLC's are like that as well!

Ive never had a problem on a Vekomarang

How many have you been on? About 90% of them do indeed suck.. I think I've been on around 7 or 8?

troikaX3

Roller Poster
The only boomerang I've ever been on is Invertigo at Kings Island, and I hated it, specifically going backwards. Too intense for me.

dropthefloor93

Hyper Poster
unlimitedcoaster said:
Super Manege, Ednor L'Attaque and Boomerang at La Ronde. All of them, Vekoma.

NONE of those were painful when I rode them, hell Super Manege was possibly one of the smoothest Vekomas I've ridden.

Error

Strata Poster
Shockwave at Kings Dominion has join my list of painful ride, along with Hurler. Oh god, never again.

unlimitedcoaster

Mega Poster
NONE of those were painful when I rode them, hell Super Manege was possibly one of the smoothest Vekomas I've ridden.

Haha. Unless your head sticks over the restraints, your head hits the restraint at almost any turn. I think Ednor or Cobra is worse than Super Manege. Ednor, simply put, the worst investment for Six Flags.

La Ronde on top of that is very poorly rated (by TPR and other sites). We still have the ONE train only dispatches even on busy days. Two trains are used on Saturday's & Sundays, sadly.

Ollie

CF Legend
Josh73 said:
I found the Hollywood, Rip, Ride, Rockit at Universal Fla. to be very painful.
This. I was shocked at how bad it was. It's pretty new and it looks so smooth but when you're riding it it's pretty rough and the restraints hurt (although not as much as G-Force).

tribar

Mega Poster
Mantis
Iron Wolf
Hades

Other less painful ones
Demon (SFGAm)
Cedar Creek Mine Ride
Mean Streak
Cyclops
Zeus
Pegasus