1. Cheryl Cole
2. Kimberly Walsh
3. Nadine Coyle
4. Sarah Harding
5. Nicola Roberts

Yeah, sounds about right. :D

Colossus

Giga Poster
3 years ago I would have said Sarah Harding, not now though.

!. Kimberly Walsh
2. Nadine Coyle
3. Cheryl Cole
4. Sarah Harding
5. Nicola Roberts

Smithy

Strata Poster
Anybody who puts Cheryl at the top has issues tbh. Disgusting skinny little rodent.

Kim top she looks the filthiest. Then possibly Nadine for the legs/accent. Sarah. Then the ginger and Cheryl can fight it out for last place.

In SOME pictures, the ginger one looks like she's the most attractive of the bunch, but then there's some photos which are just like eurgh. If we go by the picture in this topic I don't think she's that great, or this one:

Nicola_Roberts_Picture.jpg

BUT, if you look at the other Google pics, she definitely is the most attractive.

nicola_roberts_4d0f546970a5d.jpg

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Nicola_Roberts_Picture.jpg

Ronald-McDonald.jpg

My GA order has chopped and changed over the years, although the Ginger one has always been second bottom. The blonde one - Sarah - has always been rock bottom.

There's something about Kimberly which makes her the most consistent and will get my vote this tie round, Ask me in a weeks time and it'll probably be Nadine or Cole.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Here they are naked (well, three of them):
mannequins-pucci-blank-f-1.jpg

Plastic, fake, air-brushed and they just don't do anything for me. I'd like to say that I wouldn't kick any of them out of bed if I woke up next to them, but they'd undoubtedly open their gobs and speak and then I'd have to ;)

I'll make my decision when I've seen one in real life, in a real situation and had a conversation with them. That's my point really, until then, they may as well be one of Kimhari's Japanese **** job game characters ;)

kimahri

CF Legend
Here daint diss Hsien- Ko or Chun-Li. One maybe dead and the other may have thighs that can crush and normal man but they're hot.