What's new

More Utter Bollocks From Thorpe Park

If anyone really cared, could you file a complaint against false advertising? They haven't increased anything. What if it backfired and actually attracts who they claim for it to (we all know that isn't their intention), and some guy who's been before and couldn't even get in the big boy seat comes along and discovered NOTHING has changed and files a massive complaint?

^I guess so. I'd **** love that to happen! It'd serve them right.

Are we 100% sure they haven't added any more big-boy seats?

'Super-sizing'
Interesting way to put it, although it is a good idea. Ive noticed on great bear and dominator there is a row or 2 with larger restraints so larger people will be able to ride. its a good idea, thorpe just pitches it ..... weird, lets say

Joey said:
If anyone really cared, could you file a complaint against false advertising? They haven't increased anything. What if it backfired and actually attracts who they claim for it to (we all know that isn't their intention), and some guy who's been before and couldn't even get in the big boy seat comes along and discovered NOTHING has changed and files a massive complaint?
They're not advertising it though - it's just a piece in the newspaper. Could simply have been a case of the paper's staff going there one day, seeing the sign, and deciding to write about it. Maybe Thorpe Park is one of those terms that drives traffic to their website so they bung any old story on there. Either way, there wouldn't be much case for suing.

marc said:
If they really cared about fat and tall people they would sort the trains out on Colossus :)

Totally agree with this, I don't like Colossus that much anyway but felt a tad annoyed last March when I could only just squeeze into the seat, it's annoying when you know you can get onto any other major ride without any issues.

It is so badly designed, maybe they should worry about that before anything else.