Men...Do You...?

Drip Dry or Wipe Clean?

• Drip Dry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wipe Clean

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Ollie said:
Am I the only one here that's raced against the flush? Where you flush it when you're halfway through a piss and try to finish before it finishes flushing. :lol:
Yes.

Ollie said:
Am I the only one here that's raced against the flush? Where you flush it when you're halfway through a piss and try to finish before it finishes flushing. :lol:

Ahahaha, I do that all the time, sometimes without meaning too lol

Haha, Jordan stole the words right out of my mouth, SEXIST I SAY!

Seriously, I'd totally wipe if I were a guy. Even as a girl, I can not have ANY trace of pee like, anywhere on me after peeing.

Jools said:
Ollie said:

Ahahaha, I do that all the time, sometimes without meaning too lol

Haha, the pee-flush-race game is amazing! It's embaressing in public when you lose and so everyone can hear you peeing after it has finished flushing haha, and then you have to flush AGAIN :(

Mark said:
tks said:
Gross.

(was this topic and it's title necessary?)

AMEN...

Ciall, what the heck is wrong with you? :lol:

I will explain. When I created this topic, the person I live with came in after going out for a while and said 'Didn't anybody use the toilet?' and I said yes, I went for a wee, she looked puzzled, then responded 'Why didn't you use any toilet paper then?'

I was puzzled, very puzzled.

So I asked what she meant, and she wondered why I hadn't wiped. I was confused. I had never known that men are supposed to wipe their gollies clean like females do. I was sure I was not wrong in doing so, but I needed proof. So I made this topic to see.

So, it is in a way appropraite.

More worryingly, the person I live with had OCD to count the loo roll :lol:

And before Ollie posts no, it doesn't make me gay wondering whether I'm the only guy who doesn't wipe.

:)

What the ****?

Why the **** do you want to know? You gunna ask what hand we **** with and what our ballsacks smell like too?

Give it a good vigorous shake and that way if you're at a urinal you may possibly get splashes of P*** on the guy next to you!

It depends on the situation entirely. If it's an extra long piss then I'll wipe but you always run the risk of the toilet paper sticking to your bell end. Whig means tedious times pulling it off.

Normally I go for the rub and run approach but sometimes that's not possible.

And then you may have a cheeky **** which I always wipe and wash.

If at home I take great care to first of all, pee in the toilet (not in the sink, Will!). Then I dab to make sure I don't get toilet paper all over my Ian ;)

But in public, I'm not exactly gonna turn around from the urinal, walk over to the cubicle flapping about everywhere (for one thing it's probably gonna be cold out) just to get my hands on some toilet roll.

You never know, it might be like at Alton where random women come into the men's loos asking if it's the women's :lol:

Neal said:
You never know, it might be like at Alton where random women come into the men's loos asking if it's the women's :lol:

AND Thorpe at the stupid ambiguous toilets near Slammer *shakes fist*

fretboardpyro said:
Give it a good vigorous shake and that way if you're at a urinal you may possibly get splashes of P*** on the guy next to you!

That one. :p

If in public I'm usually in such a hurry to get back to my pint (having finished the one i took into the toilet, ) that I go for a walk and shake, in a downwards motion to avoid any upper body splashes ofcourse.

Awesome topic.

^^
Urgh, seconded... How many times has that almost ended badly/well for me :evil:
And, since I appear to have neglected this topic, to my surprise as much as anyone's... more than nine times out of ten, it's going to be drip... or some variety of shake. If wiping is required, then something's gone horribly wrong somewhere along the line.
Consider your life enriched, Ciall...

nadroJ said:
Neal said:

AND Thorpe at the stupid ambiguous toilets near Slammer *shakes fist*

Now come on Jordan, who HASN'T been in the ladies toilets by Slammer? I for one love being able to use the ambiguity as an excuse ;)

Neal said:

Oh I'm glad I looked in this topic now... :D

That's it... Nothing else to add but memories of amusing times...

ciallkennett said:
...Use loo roll or not when you go for a wee?

Women always ask this, and I always answer honestly.

I do not use loo roll...I don't see the point.

You scruffy ba*stard.

It's gotta be done with abit of loo roll, if your as well endowed as me in the area.