What's new

Make fun of my favorite roller coaster.

Kw6sTheater

Hyper Poster
A cloned ****ty old Vekoma? Come on now...

Shambhala.
A forceless B&M that dies after the mid-course. Plus, it isn't even the best hyper in Europe. Hyperion is around the same height, but it's WAY better - because Intamin actually knows how to make a good hyper.

Voyage.

Bill_Kirbsy

Roller Poster
Voyage do you mean the coaster with a supposed perfect night ride yet half of it is underground.

Steel Vengeance.

EDjanaika

Mega Poster
Yh Outlaw Run is so disappointing it can't even do a vertical loop and yet Son of Beast achieved that back in 2000. It's too short. It's already lost the title of world's fastest and steepest wooden coaster. Pathetic.

NEMESIS

JackFish

Mega Poster
Yh Outlaw Run is so disappointing it can't even do a vertical loop and yet Son of Beast achieved that back in 2000. It's too short. It's already lost the title of world's fastest and steepest wooden coaster. Pathetic.

NEMESIS
May i point out that Son of Beast had a steel loop

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team

NEMESIS
Build above ground like a real coaster.

VelociCoaster

Tumbili Fan

Roller Poster
Goliath? You mean the ride that's not a hyper because its drop doesn't break the 200 foot mark? Even Raging Bull is a better ride! (Not really)

Fireball, Adventureland Long Island. (I know, I'm weird)