What's new

Mack the RMC - NL2 Comp - Results Pg 2

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Re: Mack the RMC - NL2 Comp

The tunnel was supposed to be a dark ride segment that I ran out of time for. I literally just threw this together and that's what I had. Oh well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team

I'm sad I wasn't able to enter, and even more sad that I can't download and ride these tracks!

Thanks for running this round Jay, I've entered the results into the spreadsheet for 2016!

Good work all, and congratulations Tom. =D>

EDIT: Is Kevin's username kspencer999?

jay37415

Mega Poster

Hixee said:

Yes. Kevin's user name is "kspencer999" but tha twas too long to put on the spreadsheet.

Due to the busy summer, I think a lot of us ran out of time on this one. Lets hope we can get some good entries next round.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team

jay37415 said:
Hixee said:
Yes. Kevin's user name is "kspencer999" but tha twas too long to put on the spreadsheet.
Great, thanks. The scoring spreadsheet I keep works off usernames, that way I don't get confused. :lol:

I look forward to the next round whether I can enter or not! I'll have a chat with Tom, but we may ask you to lead another one if you're up for it Jay?

tomahawk

Strata Poster
I got this round, should have something up this weekend.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Next comp is coming. I promise! Just finishing up the template (hopefully) tonight or tomorrow. Stay tuned for a family good time.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I downloaded these tracks last night.

I pretty much echo all of the comments that Jay made in his results post. Being honest, this felt like one of the weaker rounds. Everyone's coasters were nice in principle, but they all seemed to lack a certain realism (either layout, speed, trackwork, smoothness, etc).

Good work those who entered, but room for improvement all round. :D