What's new

Lollercoasters

FaceYourNemesis

Hyper Poster
Some rides on Sonic Spinball have me in giggles, but most of the time I sit there trying not to think about how much I want to hurl!

SilverArrow

Certified Ride Geek
Grand National at BPB. Probably doesn't need much explaining, but it's the roughness combined with the fun!

Chris Coasters

Strata Poster
Probably any wild mouse coaster or anything painful. I tend to just yell on coasters I don't really laugh unless its something ridiculous. Also it depends who I am on the ride with.

Intricks

Strata Poster
If a ride is really enjoyable, and gets my adrenaline pumping, I tend to laugh.

Ravine Flyer II, Voyage, X2 and Skyrush are examples of these. Plus anything Spin n Spew like.

CoasterCrazy

Giga Poster
Flying Fish at Thorpe Park. Enough said...

Generally, I tend to 'LOL' at any credit which I feel horrendously out of place on, or is extremely painful. Sequoia Adventure, and maybe even Get Set Go/Squirrel Nutty (OK, it's not a coaster but still). I frequently laugh on Topspins for this reason too....

Kebab

Giga Poster
Long time no see! And this is a great topic!

Best laughs I've had on a coaster are probably Runaway Mine Train at Alton Towers, and Steeplechase at Blackpool. Both great filler attractions, but tend to be highlights of the day.

I've burst into a tears waiting for Furius Baco. It kept breaking down and the Spanish were chanting what sounded like 'Wrenna', which is basically the local ghetto where i live, and every chav from there is renown as a 'Wrenna'. That was some good times!

Mysterious Sue

Strata Poster
I think Serena was onto something with Speed of Sound at Walibi Holland. The ridiculous soundtrack absolutely makes that ride and had me in fits of giggles.

Other than that, hang time and spinny things really makes me laugh so I'd go with Sequoia Adventure at Gardaland (the Russian one was crap) and the Zac Spins.

Also a nod to coasters with an element of surprise. As others have said, there's the ridculous violent corner on Tornado at Bakken and the whole of The Ultimate, to which I'd add:
- the last set of breaks (broms!) on Lisebergbanana
- the 90 degree flat spot that used to be a splashdown on Antelope at Gullivers Warrington
- the 'wtf is this?' ampersand on Shambhala
- the disorientating indoor loop on Psyke Underground at Walibi Belgium

jj23w

Hyper Poster
I have 4 on this list that make me laugh.
Green Scream this one is funny when you sit at the front and people's faces in the back row because I also think it has a cheesy soundtrack that makes me laugh.
Colossus this ride made me laugh at how rough it is and that you have stay connected to the restraint that's why I think it's funny.
Saw the ride this one makes me laugh because it got hyped up and kinda fell flat on its face losing momentum after the drop and putting you in bearable laughable pain.
And last stealth looking at it from the outside of the queue the launch feels tame but as soon as you get on it the launch is fast and hilarious.

Jordanovichy

Credit Whore 2016
As can be seen in this photo on Spinning Coaster at the 2013 CF Xmas meet at Winter Wonderland, Stone Cold, Ciall and I all laughed on that.

1452217_10152476456562977_2072305801_n.jpg

BBH

Giga Poster
Absolutely Whizzer at SFGAm. That ride is stupid fun. Had I not ridden Goliath today it would be in my top ten. Constant laughter.