What's new

Live in a Theme Park

Nic

Strata Poster
You could live in a pink castle in a former theme park. Its only €175 a month :)

camelot_NL-Property-Landmark-Castle(3919.jpg

http://uk.cameloteurope.com/188/3/(nl)-drunen-linda-in-a-castle/(nl)-drunen-linda-in-a-castle.html

Haha, how cool would that be?

The old defunct amusement park near my house also has an old building that use to house an indoor roller coaster, and has now been turned into apartments. I've always thought it'd be cool to live in something like that!

A

Anonymous

Well..

I think it would be better if, insted of removing the rollercoaster, keep it as a way of getting from one room to another.

+ it would probable cost less to adapt the coaster rather than remove all of the huge metal rails and machinary.

^ How cool would that be!?

Unfortunately we have all of those boring people who would complaing about the noise, not to mention the fact that it would probably cause your apartment or house to shake every few minutes :p .

mrclam

Giga Poster
How it Works

Anti-squatting is by many considered as a very attractive way of living. You will get the change to live in unique properties, normally unavailable to most people. Often the properties have a high cultural and historical value, such as convents or listed buildings. In most properties Guardians get a large room for a cheap monthly fee.

Because Camelot manages the properties on a temporary basis, you do not pay rent, but a monthly fee to Camelot. This fee is based on one fourth of the going market price in that area, so cheap living!

Especially, if you are not bound to live in a certain area, you will get the chance to discover several unique places and properties throughout the UK.

If you are looking for certainty about where and how long you live at a place, then becoming a Camelot Guardian is not your thing. We are solely looking for adventurous, responsible people who are looking for a living space or an art workshop and are able to move in quickly.

Especially, if you are not bound to live in a certain area, you will get the chance to discover several unique places and properties throughout the UK.

If you are looking for certainty about where and how long you live at a place, then becoming a Camelot Guardian is not your thing. We are solely looking for adventurous, responsible people who are looking for a living space or an art workshop and are able to move in quickly.

Nic

Strata Poster
also, I think you'd have to share it with 5 other random people. Sorry about the link. I couldn't make it work because the board didn't like it having brackets in. If you copy and paste it into a browser, it should work.