What's new

Liseberg | Valkyria | B&M Dive Coaster

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Wow, the zero-g roll looks awesome. Looks quite snappy.

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
So long as they don't ruin the ride with the t-word, I think this will be one of the better dive coasters, regardless of the vests.

Matt N

CF Legend
Ooh, ooh, ooh, let me guess what the t word is... is it track, by any chance? Or maybe even... trains? ;)

Erik Sandberg

Roller Poster
Liseberg's Facebook page is doing a kind of countdown, "awaiting the big five" which of course is Valkyria. They paid tribute to Helix yesterday and Balder today which leave Lisebergbanan and Flume Ride(?) for tomorrow and Thursday. Seems reasonable to expect some kind of announcement this Friday.

Matt N

CF Legend
Liseberg's Facebook page is doing a kind of countdown, "awaiting the big five" which of course is Valkyria. They paid tribute to Helix yesterday and Balder today which leave Lisebergbanan and Flume Ride(?) for tomorrow and Thursday. Seems reasonable to expect some kind of announcement this Friday.
Maybe it's opening this Friday and they haven't told us yet?

Anac0nda

Mega Poster
Valkyria looks very promising! I suspect they switch to softer wheels to slightly reduce the speed, but then again the CEO Andreas really knows his coasters so he may as well request the speed to remain untouched :D

streetmagix

Mega Poster
Valkyria looks very promising! I suspect they switch to softer wheels to slightly reduce the speed, but then again the CEO Andreas really knows his coasters so he may as well request the speed to remain untouched :D

I was very impressed by how intense some of the rides were at Liseberg I wouldn't be surprised if they left it as-is. At least they can't add extra seatbelts to Valkyria *grumble grumble Helix grumble*

Marnit

Roller Poster
I was very impressed by how intense some of the rides were at Liseberg I wouldn't be surprised if they left it as-is. At least they can't add extra seatbelts to Valkyria *grumble grumble Helix grumble*
Helix needs less seatbelts, that ride doesn't have the capacity to meet demands.