What's new

Legendia | Lech Coaster | Vekoma Bermuda Blitz

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Holy ****! That is a masterpiece!

When I saw the first drop, I was watching wide eyed, but I went a bit narrow eyed through the tunnel thing...it looks crap..BUT THEN! Everything fell into place. The bits around the castle are amazing; the pace, the turns, the head choppers, the surprises...and that TREE! THAT TREE! I really, really like it.

I need to lie down.

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
Looks fab! It may just be shaky camera work in the video but I get the impression this ride is going to age well. These new Vekomas do look fab and smooth at the moment but this is still Vekoma we're talking about....

Plus, if the maintenance levels on their other coaster is anything to go by, this may yet be proven.

Lofty

CF Legend
Some of the older Vekoma's are still running absolutely fine, so I have absolutely no worries that this will too.

Coaster Hipster

Giga Poster
z3xEAzU.jpg

Source: Vekoma's Facebook page

Night rides will be absolutely stunning!

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
Amazing light package too?

Yep, this is now my top bucket list coaster. Screw Fury and Lightning Rod, I need this baby in my life.

Sent from my VS820 using Tapatalk

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Man, that first drop looks brilliant. Thanks for sharing the video Mushy, but stop making us all jealous. :p

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
It seems that the coaster has started using a different kind of vest restraint. Either that, or the second train is being used and that has a different kind of vest system.

Matt N

CF Legend
Hmmm... wonder why they've changed it? Maybe for similar reasons to why WWGLC's vests were changed?

DelPiero

Strata Poster
They were running 1 train ops last Sunday and I didn't see a 2nd train. The restraints are perfect, they are slack and don't tighten at all.
Stupidly good airtime but the drop in the back left is ****ing fantastic, I actually think It's my favourite drop in the world, similar to EGF but has the added bonus of a theming struture to go though. Badass.