What's new

Last Coaster Trip?

How about you?

• The season is over for me.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Almost over. I still have to visit (..) next weekend.

• In about a month or two or so.

• My local park is closed in winter time but I'm going to (..) which is open all year round.

• My local park is open all year round.

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

This is one of the beuatys of living in the southern hemisphere, the parks are only just starting to open (YAY) :p

Sorry Northern hemsiphere dudes! :lol:

Will

Strata Poster
robbeal said:
It annoys me.
Couldn't have put it better myself. GF was my last official trip, but I'm not going to fall victim to the closed season blues this year, and will pursue winter weekends as far as possible, starting on Saturday at Blackpool, and finding out where to go from there. It's not gonna get me this year...

Scott88

Hyper Poster
I've got two BPB winter weekend trips in two weeks, after that its my season finished for the year :cry:

joe

Mega Poster
Well I have to go with option 4, Adventure Island has coasters. Im really looking forward to it.

bezzzzzer

Hyper Poster
seasons over for me unfortunatley. but I'm off to Disneyland Paris in Febuary and Alton Towers Hotel in January, so I have things to keep the winter going.

samuraiprincess

Roller Poster
About a week ago my answer would have been in a weekend or two beacuse i was going to go to Southend- Adventure Island but now i cant *cries* so its the end of the season for me *cries some more* i dont know how im going to survive through the closed season i need my coasters or ill go insane.

Mark

Strata Poster
It actually get's easier to cope with I think. Last year was the first time I really suffered with the closed season blues due to CfLives and meeting so many great peoples but this year it has been a little bit easier.

God I sound like I should be getting mental help!

c&r

Mega Poster
For all you guys hoping to get into winter weekends on your annual pass... I'm pretty sure when Jake phoned up to find out about them, they said they were hotel guests only this year.

Tomatron

Giga Poster
Well I proved that wrong yesterday. 8)

No-one was checking on the gates when I went there on Saturday, anyone could have walked in! :lol:

Nadia

Mega Poster
Lol Mark i'm the same!! It really hasn't bothered me that GF was my coaster trip for a while, last year I felt it but hasn't bothered me at all this time. Not sure why but just hasn't lol!

A

Anonymous

Thankfully the season is not quite over for me yet! one more trip this year! Adventure island next weekend! yay!
Then nothing for a few months i dont think.....ill manage

Scarlet

Mega Poster
Yay still have Southend next weekend! Also I'm going up to Manchester for a week from 24th Dec Onwards.... Is BPB open at anytime between 26th and 30th Dec?? It's only about a 45 minute drive from my Aunt's house and I haven't been since April!

Any info please anyone :lol: ?

Scott88

Hyper Poster
One final trip and thats to Port Aventura for me.

Dont forget that on 18th December, its only 2 months away from BPB opening again :wink:

Snoo

The Legend
Hell, my season hasn't even started yet. Cedar Point opens May 6th and Geauga Lake opens May 13th.

My last trip of LAST season was in October to Cedar Point.