Crappest helix?

• Kumali

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • T3h Biggun

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lain

Giga Poster
Which one of these has the LAMEST helix?

Both of them are pretty decent rides with darn sh?tty helices, but which one is the most craptacular?

Angel

Hyper Poster
Kumali no doubt, everything about that ride is bad anyway!

The Big Un rooooooooooooooles!!!

Neithers amazing but Kumalis well just no!

Ben

CF Legend
I love the Big One's high above that "themeing" with only the tiny lap bar. It's so awful, forceless, but it's great fun and rather scary.

Kumali's is just a joke.

bezzzzzer

Hyper Poster
I'm not too keen on Big Uns helix, it just slows down the ride to an almost stand still! I'm not overly keen on Kumali in the slightest, but at least it keeps it's pace from start to finish. Pepsi Max might as well be over in the brake run before the helix. I just want to stand up and get off!

Pierre

Strata Poster
Bloody hell thats a tough one!
Kumali's helix is a disappointing finish to the ride, as is PMBO's.
With PMBO's though at least your going round a bit of scenery and other rides mixing it up too, where as Kumali's is round a bit of turf.

Dare I say it but, Kumali's has the worst helix.

BetaKitten

Mega Poster
Kumali's is worse in my opinion... well not really worse just with the PMBO its really funny so at least some enjoyment is gained :p

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
The big one's is fantastic on the inside seat. As is the turn around. I like hanging out of it. Wee!

...Kumali's just sucks.

Gilly

Roller Poster
Kumali's is worse. Just dull, boring and blatently poo. The helix on the PMBO, although still a bit poo, gives me a scare!

So yeah..... Kumali = lamer!

Jake

Strata Poster
Kumali's sucks. It doesn't help that the entire ride has died before the cobra roll anyway, let alone the helix.

PMBO's is also forceless, but the themeing and waterfall is always worth a laugh.

kir

Hyper Poster
Oh god, PMBO by far.

PMBO's is out of a brake run, so you expect a nice big dive or a swoop or a drop into an intense helix, as with most MCBR's... but hahaha, you craaaaaaaaaaawl around the worst helix I've ever experienced, it's so slow that it actually feels like you could fall out of the car onto the rides below.

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
it's so slow that it actually feels like you could fall out of the car onto the rides below.
That's WHY it's better than Kumali's... Kumali's is lametastic without anything at all.

Kumali has a really bad layout full stop and the helix is just a way to lengthen a layout that you couldn't have made longer because it wouldn't be moving quick enough to do anything else with. lol

Scott88

Hyper Poster
I'm not too keen on Big Uns helix, it just slows down the ride to an almost stand still!

A stand still? What on earth are you on about? The ride doesnt even stop on the brake run, it slows down. Does anyone actually realise why the brake run is there? It may seem pointless now but its there for a reason, it was on hand for the ride to be used for three train operation, which meant one train would wait there while one was going round and another one was being loaded. It may seem pointless now because they never use three trains, but there is a reason for it!

Anyway saying on topic, Kumali is not that good and the helix at the end is just pointless, its just there to drag the ride out a little bit longer when in reality the ride would be better off without it.

A

Anonymous

The pepsi max has a great view ,it does clunk around but it is made up for.Kumali is just all bad.

jack

Roller Poster
Big 'Un for me. I actually find that helix painful and find that the restraints really dig into my leg.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Unless it's on a B&M invert, helices do not excite me.

I'm going for PMBO on this one because a) it is at a quite scary angle and b) it's right over something interesting to take your mind off the pain.

Kumali dies after the zero-g roll imo, therefore I think the helix is a lame duck (even though it's an inveretd coaster).

duck.jpg

kir

Hyper Poster
Bicko said:
Anyway saying on topic, Kumali is not that good and the helix at the end is just pointless, its just there to drag the ride out a little bit longer when in reality the ride would be better off without it.

My thoughts exactly with PMBO. Forceless, slow, uninteresting.

People say "the helix is great because I get to look at the rides underneath". Bollocks! So if Nemesis was situated under Kumali's helix it would suddenly be a better ride? disgust