What's new

Knott's Berry Farm | HangTime | Gerstlauer Infinity

elephant58

Hyper Poster
Yeah I knew the other inversion I was missing out was either gonna be in the first thing or that big overbank. They both seemed a bit borderline on the video so I just wasn't sure.

Jake Martell

Roller Poster
Yeah in that construction tour video he states that the first element is two inversions, the overbank is definitely extremely close though. It's also pretty interesting to note that the lift hill will actually be next to Xcelerator, I guess it just doesn't appear in the background of the rendered images.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Hangtime is vertical:

23167692_1528307527253850_7621125165104109000_n.jpg

Photo credit: Johnny Upsidedown's Facebook page.

Looks like it'll blend in with the area nicely!

Ethan

Strata Poster
Looks pretty good! Looks like it might have the Monster-style track lighting too which would be a great touch to go with the surf theme...

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
I like how they put in a cobra roll as a reminder of boomerang that was once there. It faces the same direction and is about in the same place. Also, this ride kind of reminds me of the second half of the smiler. Just a bit!

Lofty

CF Legend
Nothing to do with them wanting to make a longer track length, ride time, inversions and turnaround within a restricted space? That's the most plausible explanation, as much as they say different.