What's new

Kings Island removes Firehawk

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
Sure it is Firehawk. I mean, what are you talking about? Did it ever say otherwise? I didn't see anything! If there is evidence that it ever said otherwise and that I was behind it, just tell me and I will delete it from the server permanently.

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
So do people think they'll be putting a 2020 giga here? I mean there is a lot of unused land around Firehawk, that including Firehawk has a similar footprint to I305. Not saying it will be an Intamin giga, but it does seem a likely choice.

justinmyersm

Mega Poster
Sure it is Firehawk. I mean, what are you talking about? Did it ever say otherwise? I didn't see anything! If there is evidence that it ever said otherwise and that I was behind it, just tell me and I will delete it from the server permanently.
Attached screenshot.
73d4863313aea43618846ac4956f63b5.jpg

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Are you guys for real? Do y'all not remember that Firehawk was called X-Flight when it was located at Geauga Lake? Are y'all just a bunch of airheads for that joke to fly over or are yally just so dense that the joke just bounced off your skulls?

x-flight10_197.jpg

BTW that impulse is Voodoo or Possessed or whatever the hell it's called now at Dorney Park.

justinmyersm

Mega Poster
Are you guys for real? Do y'all not remember that Firehawk was called X-Flight when it was located at Geauga Lake? Are y'all just a bunch of airheads for that joke to fly over or are yally just so dense that the joke just bounced off your skulls?

x-flight10_197.jpg

BTW that impulse is Voodoo or Possessed or whatever the hell it's called now at Dorney Park.
Oh look! Superman too!

TommyAlex

Mega Poster

x-flight10_197.jpg

A joke has flown over someone's head, I know that for sure, but now I have no clue which way round it is.

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
But I thought jokes were supposed to be funny? :)