What's new

Kentucky Kingdom planning an RMC Raptor for the 2021 season?

Kw6sTheater

Hyper Poster
I'd definitely prefer both. But with the supposed raptor in between Thunder Run and Storm Chaser (probs causing the relocation or removal of Eye Of the Storm), where would the Free Spin Coaster go realistically?
Seeing as how Eye of the Storm is only a few years old, I would expect a relocation instead of a removal. Free Spins have extremely long and narrow footprints, so I don't think it'd be hard for Kentucky Kingdom to find a spot suitable for one. I do remember hearing the rumor of Mile High Falls - Kentucky Kingdom's shoot-the-chutes ride - being replaced with an RMC Raptor for 2019, but those plans fell through and that project ended up as the discounted Raptor model on sale at IAAPA; so that spot immediately came to my mind.

i305_zack

Mega Poster
What could the theme be?
Probably something to do with tornadoes ?, but I am just hoping for a custom layout, with this raptor and storm chaser, this duo will be so good and unbelievable!! I have been wanting to ride storm chaser for so long and now that they are getting this, I have to get out there!! I have ridden Railblazer and believe when I say, the hype is real with these rides!!

Magic-Man

Mega Poster
Probably something to do with tornadoes ?, but I am just hoping for a custom layout, with this raptor and storm chaser, this duo will be so good and unbelievable!! I have been wanting to ride storm chaser for so long and now that they are getting this, I have to get out there!! I have ridden Railblazer and believe when I say, the hype is real with these rides!!

I'd like a custom layout as well, but I think that the plot of land (and Kentucky Kingdoms budget) might be too limited for that.

Niles

Giga Poster