What's new

Kennywood | Steel Curtain | S&S Multi-looper

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
@ATI an Ewok is a little bear-like creature from the original Star Wars trilogy. For some reason, @Howie has a fetish with them, but I'm not one to judge.

Prod_Wicket_8x10_1024x1024@2x.jpg

open-uri20150608-27674-rc3hp9_2c8d7df8.jpeg

Anyway, back on topic, I really do hope Kennywood gets something nice. They're really overdue for a new, star attraction.

Howie

Donkey in a hat
I went to the zoo the other day, and all they had was this furry little thing that looked like an Ewok.
It was a Shih-tzu.

Matt N

CF Legend
Wasn't there a Screamscape rumour about a year ago about an RMC terrain woodie? That would be a good fit for Kennywood.

Out of interest, is the land clearing on the site of the flume that was removed last year?

Youngster Joey

Strata Poster
Wasn't there a Screamscape rumour about a year ago about an RMC terrain woodie? That would be a good fit for Kennywood.

Out of interest, is the land clearing on the site of the flume that was removed last year?
It is as far as I can tell, but Lance had since updated the rumor saying RMC wasn't on the table anymore so who knows.

Youngster Joey

Strata Poster
Oh! Interesting... Kennywood's teaser seems to imply some sort of RMC.
Well it was shared at an enthusiast event so it's probably a giant troll to them since most I imagine have heard the RMC rumors. All we know is it's not a hybrid Raptor or T-rex if we're taking that at face value.

Matt N

CF Legend
Footers have appeared in the lagoon area, practically confirming a new, ground up coaster:-
8dolWd3.jpg
Ooh! Those don't scream RMC Topper Track coaster to me! Maybe we're seeing a coaster from a different manufacturer? Or the first RMC T-Rex, maybe? Who can tell! By the way, @ATI, is this in the old log flume area, out of interest?

Intricks

Strata Poster
No, thats the cental lake of the park. You can see the sky coaster platform on the left, plus Paratrooper in the backgroubd.

Were the coaster blueprints that were leaked in that area?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Matt N

CF Legend
Ah right. Thanks guys!

So maybe we're getting a Cedar Fair-style entrance coaster on the lake? Exciting!