What's new

Kennywood | Steel Curtain | S&S Multi-looper

Ben

CF Legend
Also I don't know why y'all are debating if they'll touch the old woodies when the park have ruled that out with the above?

It says no Raptor, T-Rex or Hybrid so why is everyone like oh maybe it'll be a Hybrid?

Howie

Donkey in a hat
Actually, the exact words are 'What's Not Next?' It's a question. Maybe they're asking which of these it won't be? Which is basically the same as asking which one of these will it be, hybrid, raptor or T-rex?
Capeesh?

DelPiero

Strata Poster
Actually, the exact words are 'What's Not Next?' It's a question. Maybe they're asking which of these it won't be? Which is basically the same as asking which one of these will it be, hybrid, raptor or T-rex?
Capeesh?
That's the way I read it too. Would have been simpler to say "What is next?" instead.
Anyone but an enthusiast won't get it, but imagine the reveal as a topper track, trying to explain that pic to general Joe. Much easier to explain the pic if it is indeed a Raptor, T Rex or Hybrid...
My money's on a conversion anyway.

Pear

Strata Poster
Maybe it could be this?

c87cc8011b19b9769edd0f9ef8f4005e.jpg

SilverArrow

Certified Ride Geek
It reads to me like "stop asking us about hybrids, raptors and t-rex's, it's not going to be one of those" but then the question mark makes less sense. So I guess it could be "it won't be ONE of these".....but then that could also mean "it won't be an RMC ride". Hmm.

Last edited:

Ben

CF Legend
Capeesh?

If it was that they’d have written ‘what’s next?’

It’s them saying it’s none of these, not one of these.

Don’t capeesh me when you’re not even right.

I actually read it like that too, but I guess it makes sense that all three are not next now that I think about it. It'll be nice to see Kennywood get something new considering they've been pretty stagnant as of late. The park has a lot of potential that needs to be tapped into!

jodon1981

Roller Poster
The "What's Not Next?" question mark can be easily explained by it being a power point slide. It was likely presented with the question "What's Not Next?" on a blank slide then the pictures were added as the answer to their question.

Howie

Donkey in a hat
If I'm being perfectly honest, my first thought was that it's not going to be a dinosaur themed car ride.
But what do I know? I like Ewoks.