What's new

Kennywood | Steel Curtain | S&S Multi-looper

jay37415

Mega Poster
Actually it is a pretty good update. If you look closely, you can see all how far all the groundwork has come. There were pictures of the queue being ready to be poured and not you can see where the railing has been installed along the path.
There's not much track to install. So I'm guessing that we will see testing start Monday. My only worry is that Maxx Force is testing and the engineers from S&S wont make it back to KW until they're done there.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Welcome to Steel Curtain: The Reddit thread.

I am super stoked for how weird that Drachen Fire drop will be. At present, kind of expecting a similar weird mid-track bank as is on Tennessee Tornado's loop?

Intamin to Win

Mega Poster
Are we offically calling that drop the Drachen Drop? It’s the only thing that could increase my excitement level any further. It looks so cool. It’s the coolest (non-RMC) element on any new ride I can think of, since, honestly, the B&M wingover drop

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I mean, when the park itself posts **** all for updates, and everyone seems to post roller coaster related news to Reddit fairly quickly, why not post Reddit updates?
You're not wrong. I have a gripe that they display like **** on the forums, but not because I have a problem with them being posted. :p

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Are we offically calling that drop the Drachen Drop? It’s the only thing that could increase my excitement level any further. It looks so cool. It’s the coolest (non-RMC) element on any new ride I can think of, since, honestly, the B&M wingover drop
“Drachen Fire Dive Drop” is the official description of the opening drop. Get excited.

I mean, when the park itself posts **** all for updates, and everyone seems to post roller coaster related news to Reddit fairly quickly, why not post Reddit updates?
I’m just more complaining on the irony that this coaster has realistically been anything by “updating” over the last few months. :p

Snoo

The Legend
Think it will be open by next week?

e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.png

bernatc22

Mega Poster
That drop seriously looks like one of the most ambitiously shaped elements in any coaster.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk