What's new

Inverto Your Mind! NL2 Comp!

tomahawk

Strata Poster
As long as when unfrozen and the track is inside borders, you're good!

I've also heard from enough people and the due date will now be Saturday, with voting to go though Monday, which is when the next competition will begin!

Also welcome Jay! Glad to have you on board for a competition!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

tomahawk

Strata Poster
I'll have the coasters sent out in next few hours. Down with the flu this weekend.

jay37415

Mega Poster
Since Im new to the game, what is the criteria for voting? do I just give my 1 through 5 or is there more to that.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^Pretty much. You only need to rate each track from 1-5 (1 = terrible, 5 = brilliant), and then send Tom your scores (in a private message). He'll add them all up and publish the results. :D

tomahawk

Strata Poster
The results are in and we have a first time winner! Great job everyone, and I will be announcing the next competition shortly as well as a general update of things to come!

7. Jay37415-Wolverine 10.4 points

Straight brake run, straight launches. That is the overall criticism, They can be inclined, but having them on curves is a big no no. Take advantage of the depump tool as well! Look forward to seeing more entries from you in the future though!

6. TPV- Bat 11 points

The only suspended in the contest. It lacked something…excitement? It didn’t do much, some small turns, a few hills, and then an unnecessary second lift.

5. Colossus-Medusa 11.8 points

Fantastic improvement! You listened to the suggestion of more nodes, it was much smoother. There were quite a few ground collisions, but it was a vast improvement, great job!

4. Jer-Twitch 12.9 points

That lift hurt my brain. Very uninspiring layout, good, but not great.

3. Hixee-Witch in the Woods 16.4 points

Probably the most creative entry. Two lifts was a nice surprise, and a very enjoyable ride. There were some smoothness issues in points, and having the second lift did kill the pace it had. Great job overall!

2. Tomahawk-The Hunt 16.9 points

Taking notes from others, this being my own. Supports were ****, tree collisions, but a very B&M feel.

1. Antinossi-Ghost 18 points

Changing the environment made this even better. It had an amazing B&M feel to it. Intense. There were a few snaps, but overall, fantastic.

A fun fact on this contest, the judges were unanimous on Ghost being the best (average score of 15) yet it came in fourth from those who competed. The voters liked Twitch, The Hunt, and Witch in the Woods equally.

jay37415

Mega Poster
Since I'm still new to the game. What does the R S C O T letters mean? Would like to know how the judges vote so I know where to improve.

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Realism Smoothness Creativity Overall Total. Really what you need to work on is using the depump, making sure the brake and launch segments are straight. Those simple fixes would go a long way.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Excellent! Great work again guys! The amount of improvement in some of your tracks is fantastic.

Well done Marc, that track was great!