What's new

Insane Flat rides

Ollie

Well-Known Member
Whenever someone mentions insane or crazy flat or fairground rides this always springs to mind.


I love Tagadas. Never fallen off the seats before like in this video, but it always feels like I'm about to.
 

Lucy

Member
The pic Sue posted is a KMG Experience which is a great ride but can be very intense as I discovered the first time I went on one. I think I had to sit down for a moment afterwards :)

The photo Alex posted is a Tivoli extreme orbiter which is a great ride and can be very forceful :)



move2.jpg


This is a Twin Spin which is one of the worst flat rides I've ridden - so much so that I could only go on it once as it was so bad! :D
 

Mysterious Sue

Well-Known Member
Yeah, I've said in previous topics how much I LOVE the Crazy Trains - they're the most intense and insane things I've ever been on. <3

Isn't that Twin Spin thing the same as an old meteorite, or does it have a slightly different action?

Rotors are odd too, but then there're quite a few of them around still:

 

Ben

Social Media Team
Social Media Team
^That... thing that was posted the whole disk is spun upside down whilst spinning. Vulgar.

Also, Move-Its are horrid.
 

Lofty

Well-Known Member
gavin said:
^ I found it even weirder that the Star Flyer span out directly over the road to be honest. Obviously it's just as safe for riders whatever they're being spun over, but it's weird walking/driving down that road.

Yeah, you're right. It's actually REALLY close to the fences too. It's also the only start flyer I've seen that goes up/down more then once during a ride cycle. The one I've been on before didn't. Ah well, still a **** ride!


Mysterious Sue said:
You can sorta see it from this...

http://www.digital-camera.gr/index.php? ... o_id=19286

Looks a nice little park

It is, It's got a great atmosphere. I'm going back late January!
 

Ben

Social Media Team
Social Media Team
-lofty- said:
gavin said:
^ I found it even weirder that the Star Flyer span out directly over the road to be honest. Obviously it's just as safe for riders whatever they're being spun over, but it's weird walking/driving down that road.

Yeah, you're right. It's actually REALLY close to the fences too. It's also the only start flyer I've seen that goes up/down more then once during a ride cycle. The one I've been on before didn't. Ah well, still a **** ride!

They almost all do that babes.
 

harvey123

New Member
Chance turbo. Enough said. I dont think anything i've seen even comes close to this thing! Some of the travelling European rides do look quite insane with some pirate ships even having cages on the back for people to stand in!
 

Martyn B

Well-Known Member
Lucy said:
move2.jpg


This is a Twin Spin which is one of the worst flat rides I've ridden - so much so that I could only go on it once as it was so bad! :D

I think they're more commonly known as Mega Spin Rollover? They had a Judge Dread themed one of them at Pleasurewood for a couple of years, I remember loving it! Though I doubt I have the stomach for it nowadays...
 

Lucy

Member
Martyn B said:
Lucy said:
move2.jpg


This is a Twin Spin which is one of the worst flat rides I've ridden - so much so that I could only go on it once as it was so bad! :D

I think they're more commonly known as Mega Spin Rollover? They had a Judge Dread themed one of them at Pleasurewood for a couple of years, I remember loving it! Though I doubt I have the stomach for it nowadays...

Personally, I know them as a Twin Spin but there's also a similar ride called a Spinball, which is equally bad but does slightly different movements.

12.jpg


Regarding the pic not showing, I've put in a different one which should do :)
Also, I can't understand what the attraction is with a Crazy Train - I went on the one called "It's the Roller" last year and I'm glad I only went on it once :)
 

Danzibarr

Member
Lucy said:
The pic Sue posted is a KMG Experience which is a great ride but can be very intense as I discovered the first time I went on one. I think I had to sit down for a moment afterwards :)

The photo Alex posted is a Tivoli extreme orbiter which is a great ride and can be very forceful :)



move2.jpg


This is a Twin Spin which is one of the worst flat rides I've ridden - so much so that I could only go on it once as it was so bad! :D

I get dizzy and start feeling pretty sick on a lot of flat rides, so I'd always avoided the twin spins, but gave into peer pressure and rode James Charles' Stargate a in November.. ohhmyygoodddddd. the forces on that! Although it didn't actually make me feel any worse than the likes of a superstar or extreme, which surprised me - I actually quite enjoyed it.

I went on a superspin in February, and like furie, thought it was one of the most disgusting experiences of my life. Quite ironic considering that KMG's name for that model of ride is Experience!
 

owentaylor121

Active Member
Not that insane but looks quite funny though,
3.jpg


It's Spin Dizzy and Digger Land, YES this is a ride made out of a digger. :shock:
 
Top