What's new

"Injured" during a ride ?

Lucy

Hyper Poster
Wipeout at Pleasurewood Hills made one of my ears bleed when had my first ride on it a few years ago, but it was on the last bit of the ride coming into the station which was weird! Luckily it wasn't too bad and I did go back on it again!

shaunthatkid

Mega Poster
My friend injured his back while on Grand National last summer,it was on the back seats on the left, ruined are day!
Came back may of 2018 the back seats where closed. ;)

Edward M

Strata Poster
My dad told me that my mom left us after she went for a pack of cigarettes. But, I swear, I feel like the last time I saw her was on New Texas Giant. It seems unlikely though since, when I got off, she wasn't there.

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
My Dad cut open his leg on the Rapids ride at IOA.

I don't know if this counts, but Grand National on the back row gives me a stitch, and Furius Baco gives me a day-lasting headache if I'm on an outer seat.

zazobo

Hyper Poster
My other half elbowed me in the mouth while tripping up the stairs in the queue line for Atlantica Supersplash...?

streetmagix

Mega Poster
I get what I call 'Vekoma Ankles' sometimes at parks: loads of little bruises and (sometimes) cuts on my lower legs after trying to fold myself into Vekoma, Arrow or some Intamin train cars.

I get headaches from some of the woodies at BPB and SAW at Thorpe.

Managed to fall onto the hardwood of the Derby Racer as it was raining and I discovered my new trainers weren't that grippy.

Managed to sprain my right shoulder on Rattlesnake at Chessington.

Nothing major in the grand scheme of things

MestnyiGeroi

Giga Poster
I don’t know where to post this, so this is the closest thread.

I found out today that I’m probably going to Hell. I was riding Montaña Rusa at La Feria Chapultepec and a local warned me not to put up my hands on this. I listened to him on the first ride — right side, very last row — and indeed it has some violent ejector on a couple of the drops. But inveterate instincts die hard, and on my second ride — left side, close to the back — I went ahead and put my arms up.

Then when the coaster hit the violent crunch at the bottom of a hill, my arms flew down and smacked on the head one of the nuns riding in front of me. Thank GOD they didn’t even notice and just laughed all the way through.

But, yes, today I hit a nun in the head. :eek:

Pierre

Strata Poster
True but ridiculous story. Opened my mouth on magnum force at Flamingo Land for a ‘wacky’ photo, bee flew straight to the back of my throat and stung me. I coughed it out while proceeding through the loop, I then had a saliva covered bee on my chest and was panicking trying to wriggle it off. Hurt my back in the process and had an incredibly sore and swollen throat after it all.

Last edited:

Y. Kim

Mega Poster
The worst ever is Rolling X Train (s**ky Arrow looper that points 60+ wait)
It has:emoji_zipper_mouth:ing amount of headbanging.
and I found my ears become red.
Not oly headbanger but also headache maker
(banged almost 10 times)
After that, riding cable car to T Express, I still had a headache for 20 minutes. (still thinking thankful about my home park adding B&M)
and riding T Express, 1st ride I had gotten sore throat(because of smog) but the airtime was still fun, 200 times better than that Arrow looper