What's new

Im off to Japan to help out 18-24th April

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnigmaHyena

Hyper Poster
I'm never usually one to be a sheep but I'm gonna have to agree with everyone else here. Dude, just donate all that money you made to the aid agency, not on flights.

Steven

Giga Poster
Well at least I know where my money is going over there and I can see it put to good use. Plus when I am over there I can do my bit like I am at home.

Also the money I am spending on flight and everything was meant for my Japan trip next year any way so no gain or loss in my sense.

My holidays are planned per year so far I am saving for:
2011: USA
2012: Japan
2013: Mexico
2014: Europe

Steven

Giga Poster
Ahh feck this Ive trie to be nice Ive tried to be informed and polite delete this topic please I seriously cannot be arsed if this is the veiw members on this forum are going to take.

Steven

Giga Poster
Starts in 25 mins Ive been travling and now sitting in the bar. :) Thought I would try to battle my corner before it starts tonight.

Oh and can we delete please

Martyn

Giga Poster
Disaster tourist is a brilliant phrase, Dave. Never heard that one before!

And yeah, sounds like a holiday to me, justified with some faux samaritanism to make you feel good.

It's a silly idea, Steven, listen to all the intelligent people in this thread telling you so.

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
Where's the glory in donating £1300-£1500 if there's nothing in it for Steven? Isn't it much more sensible to donate a third of that & for him to get to travel to Japan to see some of the devastation for himself? What's the matter with you people & your sensible suggestions? :roll:

And there's no way in hell we're deleting this topic just because no one is jumping on the 'Yay you go boy!' bandwagon. That's not how things work here. So next think about what you're posting & the 'sensible' replies it might get beforehand.

Steven

Giga Poster
Thanks Jerry for the first bit

Also second bit I was not looking for the you go boy I just wanted some where to post without arguing over something or getting trolled or bullied (Dave your comment). Also perhaps give you a first hand account as well. I don't mind questions but it got out of hand like it always does. That's why I wanted it deleted. To end it.

kimahri

CF Legend
Troll you say?

MINI-troll-face.png

Status
Not open for further replies.