What's new

IAAPA 2021

CanobieFan

Strata Poster
Well, better late than never? After a gruelling 3 day work week I'll finally be able to hit the trade show floor in 2 hours or sooooo ♡ by this point I feel like everything has been covered but I'll probably be posting random stuff to my Twitter account and linking it here, hooray

TPoseOnTantrum

Giga Poster
Well, better late than never? After a gruelling 3 day work week I'll finally be able to hit the trade show floor in 2 hours or sooooo ♡ by this point I feel like everything has been covered but I'll probably be posting random stuff to my Twitter account and linking it here, hooray
Larson’s got some wacky new Mind Blender model that nobody’s covering, go check it out

CanobieFan

Strata Poster
Guess GCI didn't get the memo that IAAPA is a place of BUSINESS 😆

Water Park peoples

2.30pm Edit here since there's no new post. Things are definitely slowing down and the trade floor is clearing out. About an hour left in the Expo.... but of course the Lupe in car for the SBF is still massive haha.

4pm edit! IAAPA 2021 is now closed!
Got one last ride on the SBF in the looper car...and I got some random junk if anyone wants to claim things (I'll post it later)

@CrashCoaster / @Wazzupnerds I did actually get extra Vekoma hand sanitizer. If you both honestly want it, I'll figure out how to send them on their way at some point.

Last edited:

bigmac1789

Roller Poster
Was watching the In The Loop Iaapa Video,and they mentioned that the Zamperla Pump & Jumpz will have 8-9 installations planned for next year!

Lori Marie Loud

Giga Poster
I just searched Google, I'm so disappointed no one covered the Mind Blender. I searched it up, but all that came back was a link to this topic. Oof.