• Girls line up to see me naked

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Hmm, I do not consider myself good looking at all, I'm harly a pretty boy but I'd like to think there's something sexy about me. I think my attitude, personality and cheeky smile give me an edge of sexiness.

Not sure about sexy, but in the past year or two I think I've turned into a fairly decent looking woman :p . But then, like everyone else, I do get days where I get down about certain things too. I'm too awkward to be sexy but I'd say I've gotten sort of good looking recently... And now I feel conceited :D

kimahri

CF Legend
Jason Voorhees said:
*blah blah blah* I would be able to tell because I'm gay.

I know It's a different discussion in it's own right but aren't you like, 10? Could start up a thread if I could word it right but CBA ATM

In regards to my own sexiness. I haven't a **** clue.

Snoo

The Legend
Funny-cartoon-gifs-im-sexy-and-i-know-it.gif

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
I'm an old fart, so unless you're an old bitty you won't find me even remotely sexy.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
I think it's difficult because a "sexual attraction" (i.e. finding somebody sexy) is a very subjective thing for everyone. However, I think there has to be a basic "attractiveness" there to start with to easily be sexy.

Ian said:
Hmm, I do not consider myself good looking at all, I'm harly a pretty boy but I'd like to think there's something sexy about me. I think my attitude, personality and cheeky smile give me an edge of sexiness.

I totally agree. I think that as long as you're not ugly, how sexy you actually are comes mostly from personality, confidence and basically, putting it out there that you want sex. You have to be sending out the right signals in the right way.

So in those terms, I probably don't class myself as particularly sexy. I've never really been particularly confident in "presenting myself sexually", though I'm far from a dour wall-flower in practical clothing. I just kind of wait for women to come to me, rather than chasing them because I don't have the confidence in my own sexiness. However, it happens and I've never been long without a girlfriend or " **** buddy" - and they don't want to ditch me, so I must have something.

Though like Jerry, once you reach a certain age (as I have), your bank balance, ability to provide a secure environment for a child and age withered genitals become much more attractive to an older woman than a washer board stomach - honest ;) :p