• Never!

Votes: 10 47.6%

• Total voters

jokerman

Giga Poster
Antinos said:
nadroJ said:
Antinos said:
This past school year, I would have at least a casual beer or two every weekend, usually both Friday and Saturday nights. I'd say I got drunk probably once every other week. That's college for you, though!

Hahaha I'd love to see how you lot would survive a UK university lifestyle XD

My school is known as a drinking school. I'm sure I can get by just fine across the pond.

I've gone "drinking" at schools in the US. It has nothing on the UK. That's not to say it's a bad thing, the way Americans drink has its merits, but it is such a different way of dealing with alcohol. And American beer is ****.

I rarely get drunk now, simply because I tend to go to the bar most days, meaning I never have enough money on one particular day to splash out on getting completely wasted. Every other month is probably a fair estimate.

rtotheizzo17

Hyper Poster
I have never been a big drinker. I will go through phases where I have 2-3 beers on Fri and Sat nights, get a solid buzz, then I wont drink for 3 months. My latest posion has been Titos Vodka or Wild Turkey. I will have a glass or two of those on Friday.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
jokerman said:
I've gone "drinking" at schools in the US. It has nothing on the UK. That's not to say it's a bad thing, the way Americans drink has its merits, but it is such a different way of dealing with alcohol. And American beer is ****.

I rarely get drunk now, simply because I tend to go to the bar most days, meaning I never have enough money on one particular day to splash out on getting completely wasted. Every other month is probably a fair estimate.

I'll toast to that. American beer can piss off. Well, at least the cheap, popular stuff. American microbrews are usually delicious.