Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

None since we don't eat pancakes on Shrove Tuesday, we eat Semlor instead:

800px-SemlaFlickr.jpg

Yummy!!

Image from Wikipedia

Um none, yesterday was Paczki day for us, not pancake day :( .

I wish it was pancake day though, last summer I lived off of them <3 Smothered in maple syrup mmm.

Lofty

CF Legend
I had two. Threw one of them up though. Wasn't nice. Just thought I'd share that with you all..

CMonster

Giga Poster
I didn't even know it was Pancake day yesterday...

I usually only have them on weekends, sometimes with butter, always with maple syrup. Depending on the size, I can have a lot. :)

Sometimes I have pancakes with chocolate chips and/or banana slices in them, nooooom.

I love carbs. :--D

nadroJ

CF Legend
I didn't actually have any because I couldn't bring myself to face the disappointment that are English pancakes. They suck. When I was in Orlando I ate about 6-8 proper buttermilk pancakes every day, like the fat cow that I am. Smothered in maple syrup and sausages. Yerrrr.

.......God I want some pancakes...

Nic

Strata Poster
I made a massive toad in the hole for dinner (see what I did there?!), so was kinda too full up for pancakes. So, at about 9pm, Sara and I decided we better have some anyway, and ended up having two each. One with lemon and sugar, and one with Nutella just to see what all the fuss is about. Lemon and sugar all the way.

Still got some batter in the fridge, so will be having 1 or 2 more tonight.

Oh, and all this talk of American pancakes and maple syrup is making me very jealous. That was one of my favourite things about my tip to the States!

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
^Indeed, though there seems to be a slight issue with portion control. I was in some pancake house and ordered "a" blueberry pancake, only to be confronted with a pile of said pancakes, smothered with blueberry sauce, the size of my own torso.

Pierre

Strata Poster
None. But I did have a healthy day of meals consisting of Bacon Sandwich... Pizza, Chips and Garlic... Cheeseburger and Super Noodles.

CMonster

Giga Poster
I just had some today, they were pretty good. Not as good as they could have been, but pancakes are pancakes... especially with lots of syrup. :--D