Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Somewhere between the other 3

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
Jesus christ dude, just read reviews. You don't need to make new topics about the airtime of other coasters you haven't ridden.

Ayy Lmao

Mega Poster
GuyWithAStick said:
Jesus christ dude, just read reviews. You don't need to make new topics about the airtime of other coasters you haven't ridden.
You don't think I've tried that first? I'm trying to see where this could be ranked among the other gigas, and I need at least 10 reviews. I can barely find 4. Believe me, CF is the last place I'd look for reviews, as most of you aren't very helpful.
owentaylor121 said:
Can someone please block this person already!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
You mean ban? And I can keep making alts, and if I get my IP banned, I can use a IP proxy.

Ayy Lmao

Mega Poster
owentaylor121 said:

20100407-How%20to%20Cut%20an%20Onion%20-%2012.jpg

Also thanks to you, Mr. I can't read a title, I've started cutting, and I'm currently crying.

cjbrandy

Hyper Poster
Ayy Lmao said:
owentaylor121 said:

Also thanks to you, Mr. I can't read a title, I've started cutting, and I'm currently crying.

Do you want to be respected by others on here or not? I want to see you be a sensible and well posting member but you're currently not helping yourself. Its not hard, you just gotta start putting more detail and effort into your posts and not make topics for the sake of it (though to be fair I make quite a lot of topics myself) but some of the questions you ask really can be answered in seconds on Google! Not every post needs to be War and Peace but just add some detail and ****. Humour, jokes and immaturity has its place here but this forum is pretty mature and **** just gets old if it happens all the time.

Ayy Lmao

Mega Poster
cjbrandy said:
Ayy Lmao said:
owentaylor121 said:

Do you want to be respected by others on here or not? I want to see you be a sensible and well posting member but you're currently not helping yourself. Its not hard, you just gotta start putting more detail and effort into your posts and not make topics for the sake of it (though to be fair I make quite a lot of topics myself) but some of the questions you ask really can be answered in seconds on Google! Not every post needs to be War and Peace but just add some detail and ****. Humour, jokes and immaturity has its place here but this forum is pretty mature and **** just gets old if it happens all the time.
1. Google SD reviews, and show me at least 10 reviews.
2. I actually don't care whether or not I'm respected, seeing people getting annoyed, intentional or not, it's actually quite entertaining. Especially when they start to get extremely mad.

owentaylor121

Giga Poster
Nobody's getting mad, you just come across as desperate, why don't you just stick to TPR? Your posts are more suited to their forum.

Ayy Lmao

Mega Poster
owentaylor121 said:
Nobody's getting mad, you just come across as desperate, why don't you just stick to TPR? Your posts are more suited to their forum.

You're right, it's a much better forum anyways.

Ayy Lmao

Mega Poster
So nobody has found me at least 10 SD reviews? I wonder when people will get that google will not have every single answer.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Why should other people do it for you? If you were that bothered, you'd be able to find plenty of trip reports. You're not though; you're just posting another topic for the sake of it.

The big drops don't have much, but the bunny hills on the return run have a lot.

That's with the old trains though. I'm not sure if the new ones have affected it.

There you go.

While we're here, since you've just admitted that you're deliberately trying to wind people up and are enjoying annoying people, consider this another warning.

One more and you're gone. Though let's face it, that's exactly what you want since getting banned from a website will give you a sad sense of achievement.

Pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.