What's new

How do you fall asleep?

How do you fall asleep?

• I am always tired when I get to bed - Easy!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I count sheep or some other morbid farm animal

• I just close my eyes and wait till I hit the land of nod

• I never sleep, I lay in bed shaking like a madman

• I use sleeping pills on occasion

• Other

• Total voters
Sleeping is not one of my strongest points. For example I went to bed at 11:30 Friday night and didn't get to sleep till gone 4:00am in the morning. I just lie there sometimes and can't get comfortable at all.

In the summer holidays I could hardly ever sleep till about 4 or 5am sometimes 7am but when school started I started to feel more sleepy around 11pm - midnight and all I do is just lie there and close my eyes and just fall asleep really easily now. This is probably due to me waking up early for school though cause if I have a lie-in then I won't feel tired till stupid o'clock.

Gentle music by LLewellyn helps me and the odd sleeping tablet when I am flying, always helps to have someone to cuddle.

Beware soppy answer alert!

I usually close my eyes and just wait to drift off... But if i'm on my own that usually takes an hour at least! But with Rob cuddled up to me i'll drift off in minutes....

I can't seem to shut off when i'm on my own...

I just think of something, usually a computer game i'm into and stuck on, or about some other interest that's relevant or recent, then I normally drift off, and don't even dream about what I'm thinking about before I fall asleep. Weird eh? :D

Just thought, if I think about what happens during sleep, ie. How long I'm just lying there for, I get scared about what happens if I don't wake up.

I know that's silly, but it scares me so much that I can't sleep.

Now I've wrote this, that will happen tonight.

I read one of Taylor's long stories. I'm off to the land of nod within three lines! ;)