What's new

Horne and Corden

Brookes

Giga Poster
Well I really like it, I think some of the parts are really funny. Like every sketch show there are sketches which I don't get at all which aren't funny but I like it. Probably because I really enjoyed Gavin and Stacey that has probably made me enjoy Horne and Corden more. I don't think it is the best sketch show though, for me that's Harry and Paul. Now that is brilliant!

the_missus

Mega Poster
Emmett said:
I hated Gavin and Stacey and their new film look like absolute rubbish.

It is dreadful. Absolutely dreadful. I think I might have chuckled um once during the whole film and also nearly fell asleep. Even the fact that it had lesbians in it couldn't keep me awake.

jokerman

Giga Poster
Gavin and Stacey is funny, but Horne and Corden just isn't. Almost all the sketches rely on fat jokes or gay jokes. One sketch made me laugh. That was it!

Rush

Giga Poster
I saw the first episode of it.

The synchronised swimming sketch made me chuckle but the rest was the worst 'comedy' I've ever had the misfortune to watch.

They suck.

Lofty

CF Legend
Hate them both, not funny pair of pricks, and the fat ones annoying as **** too!

Damn you Corden!

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I don't see what all the hype is about. And the one that is not fat has one of those really squashed up sort of smug faces that could do with a big slap.

Really don't like their humour but horses for courses.