What's new

Hershey Park | Wildcat's Revenge | RMC Wildcat | 2023

Indy

Hyper Poster
I know naming rides isn’t Hershey’s forte, but please, at the very least, let it have a name that doesn’t include “steel” or “iron.”

Lori Marie Loud

Giga Poster
Their recent names have included Candymonium and Jolly Rancher Remix, so you definitely don't need to aim too high.

I can totally see it being something awesomely ridiculous like Steel KitKat.
I mean, I predicted Candymonium would be the name a year before announcement so.........

I'll be trying my luck again and guessing KitKat Khaos/Chaos.

Skyye

Mega Poster
Unfortunately KitKat is a Nestle product, not Hershey… I do like Twisted Twizzlers!
Kitkat is a Hershey's product.... I thought one of the towers was branded with it?

Edit: it appears I'm wrong? Even though it's listed on both Hersheys website and Wikipedia???? I'm confused
Edit 2: ... nevermind

Shadow17

Roller Poster
Hershey produces kitkat in the US:

"Kit Kat is a chocolate-covered wafer bar confection created by Rowntree's of York, United Kingdom, and is now produced globally by Nestlé, except in the United States, where it is made under licence by the H. B. Reese Candy Company, a division of the Hershey Company."

Shadow17

Roller Poster
I might be misremembering, but I thought I saw something several months ago about Hersheypark filing a trademark for "Twisted Twizzler".

Inverting_Thrills

Mega Poster
This ride looks insane! I love the layout, at least what we've seen, and the name. It's interesting to see them use a truss on a coaster only 140ft tall, perhaps RMC is making a move towards truss lifts as opposed to their traditional wooden lifts. Also Hershey's webstite says that this ride will be 2 minutes and 36 seconds in duration making this the second longest RMC only behind twisted colossus. That's right in duration this will be longer then Steel Vengeance.

Last edited:

Steely Dan

Mega Poster
That's right in duration this will be longer then Steel Vengeance.

"ride duration" is a fairly dubious stat.

If CP feels up to taking the "2nd longest duration RMC" record back, all they have to do is slow down the lift on Steel Vengeance.

zip-a-dee-doo-dah!

Length of track is the FAR more meaningful length statistic IMO, and on that score, its not close between the two:

Steel Vengeance: 5,740 feet

Wildcat's Revenge: 3,510 feet

All that said, from everything I've seen on the new ride thus far, it looks like another homerun for RMC, and another big gun in Hersheypark's impressive line-up.