What's new

Happy Valley Beijing | Music Roller Coaster | B&M Hyper Coaster

Kw6sTheater

Hyper Poster
Well, I'd imagine that the reason those only are seen in China is because most parks have a motive like - why go for the $10 million B&M family invert when we can get a Vekoma with an identical layout for half that price? I don't see many of these popping up, as it's probably more economical to go with an S&S or Vekoma suspended coaster over a B&M.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
The yellow was horrible. This isn't great, but it's closer to the original colour scheme I guess.

bob_3_

Giga Poster
The yellow was horrible. This isn't great, but it's closer to the original colour scheme I guess.
Yeah the original colour was the best, it was unique too. How many coasters have a dusty pink track? And those almost rose gold/orangey metallic trains <3

I think this new scheme is miles better than the last though.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
There are two maintenance bays. There is a train in one of the maintenance bays. So the ride has two trains.

This is only a test run, so does it really need to run two trains?
It'll likely never run two trains. Because, as Ben says;
The second train will always just sit in the shed. They might swap them out every once in a while... :p

Ben

CF Legend
This is a country where they’ll still run one train on rides with a two hour queue on a holiday weekend.

Trust me, they have no intention of ever running two trains on this.

It’s sad, I did think Disney might give at least some of the chains a kick up the arse but, nah

Coaster Hipster

Giga Poster
This is a country where they’ll still run one train on rides with a two hour queue on a holiday weekend.

Trust me, they have no intention of ever running two trains on this.

It’s sad, I did think Disney might give at least some of the chains a kick up the arse but, nah

I'm not the go to authority on the matter, but I DID see Happy Valley Shanghai running two trains on Fireball. It was during a public holiday, and despite that the line was still 1h 30 long. Just saying...