What's new

Green Lantern Removal - Six Flags Magic Mountain

oriolat2

Giga Poster
Yep. I though I quite liked the S&S ones after one ride on Arashi, but then I did more of them over the summer and I'm not a fan. They can all f**k right off.
Arashi is a top spin on a hardcore mode on wheels. It span so much compared to the Six Flags it was insane... It terrified me as much as Grona Lund's Insane, which I love.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Arashi is a top spin on a hardcore mode on wheels. It span so much compared to the Six Flags it was insane... It terrified me as much as Grona Lund's Insane, which I love.

That could explain it. With it being the first one I did, I didn't know that it's supposedly better than most of the others. The others were done well over a year later, and I didn't like them. I couldn't remember Arashi being different, just that I'd somehow liked it more.

Honestly I couldn't be happier with this closure, however, I am worried this will just be another 'The Joker' or 'Wonder Woman Coaster' or even worse...'Golden Lasso Free Fly Coaster'!! :(

Pear

Strata Poster
That could explain it. With it being the first one I did, I didn't know that it's supposedly better than most of the others. The others were done well over a year later, and I didn't like them. I couldn't remember Arashi being different, just that I'd somehow liked it more.
Arashi wasn't the first freespin, Batman at SFFT was. Arashi is better due to it having more fins to make the trains flip than the SF clones do.