What's new

Gröna Lund | Monster | B&M Invert | 2021

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Welp, at least Tusenfryd will have their Intamin quite built by the time I am able to out to visit this in turn. ;)

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
As far as I can tell, that will be a Gerstlauer, and it's also pushed back to 2022.
giphy.gif

Christian

Hyper Poster
I'm not a fan of the colour. Gröna Lund is all about standing out in the skyline and this thing seems very stealthy.

Jamesss

Hyper Poster
Thanks for the video FABH. Would love to see more updates on the construction.

This coaster just ticks all my boxes.

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Is this still scheduled for opening next year? I mean, they are whizzing along with construction at the moment, of which COVID has probably helped with since they don't have to worry about waiting until the off-season. I could definitely see this opening spring next year depending on the severity and rules on COVID at the time.

SwedishCoasterFan

Roller Poster
Is this still scheduled for opening next year? I mean, they are whizzing along with construction at the moment, of which COVID has probably helped with since they don't have to worry about waiting until the off-season. I could definitely see this opening spring next year depending on the severity and rules on COVID at the time.
Yeah i think they will stick to the plan and open it at the start of the 2021 season (end of april)