• Yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

trav

Mega Poster
Nah, I don't wear glasses or contacts.

But, I nearly needed to have to wear a monacle.

I got hit in the eye with a hockey stick in October last year, and it's damaged my eyesight in that eye permanantly, but I can still see well enough with out a monacle or w/e. Plus, if it does get bad and I can't see what I wanna see, I just shut that eye.

I'm quite surprised at the amount of people who do wear glasses though.

Scarlet

Mega Poster
Karen said:
or take them off when getting undressed :)

To see that sexy figure no doubt ;)!

trav said:
But, I nearly needed to have to wear a monacle.

A MONACLE!?!?! Are you SERIOUS?! That's amazing! (not your injury though)...

Monacles in this day and age haha! How enlightening, you should wear one and say "*grumble*, yes yes I am Sir Honey Cured" LOL

I have glasses, because my left eye is crap - bloody genetics. I wear them at home all the time - but you'll never see me in public with them on, so I'll VOTE (and I will actually click) No. (Don't want to hide the lovely eye makeup haha)

Amusingly, when back in primary school I used to wear a patch! LOL! Over my right eye, to force the left one to strengthen itself.

Unfortunately, due to infinite embarassment and social ostracism - I didn't wear it as much as I should have, and the left eye never properly strengthened, and then I obviously reached the age where it was too late to improve vision and my fate was permanently set in that eye (until deterioration in years to come :lol:)

Fun. But you won't ever see me with glasses still, they're just for my private life and I.

Beans

Hyper Poster
Even at my age so far |I have not had to wear glasses, had them tested about 3 years ago and was okay then. I do however wear sunglasses to keep the glare off from other cars, when it is sunny.

Nope, but sometimes my vision fades randomly.

However I haven't been to an eye doctor since I was six, and I can read things both close and far pretty well, so I think my vision is good at the time being.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
LiveForTheLaunch said:
However I haven't been to an eye doctor since I was six

They have a real name when you grow up, they're called opticians! :p

Tooth Doctors are called dentists too you know. :p

Jake

Strata Poster
I've never actually had my eyes tested...

But I can see, so I obviously don't need it!

Nicky

Hyper Poster
I need them to see the board at school and just generally sometimes like when I am watching something that is quite a few metres from me like shows. I've been wearing them for three years now and am just used to it.
I wear them sometimes when I'm tired as my eyesight is rubbish then and it just annoys me.

Rush

Giga Poster
Only for reading off the board, computer and TV etc. Problem is I've lost them at the moment which is really annoying. I've had them since 11 and before that I never thought I'd actually need to wear them.

bazpa

Hyper Poster
^Look on top of your head, or in your hand - that's where mine usually are when I'm looking for them :lol:

Tom

Hyper Poster
Don't wear glasses and hoefully never will.

I have enough trouble with my ears... :cry: