What's new

GhosterForce X - Trip Reports

Nic

Strata Poster
Radaxian said:
The pegs were already in circulation by this point, and the question "have I got pegs?" arose as though it's some kind of disease! (Premature Enthusiastic Goon Syndrome - a state of delusion where a goon spies mud / diggers in a theme park and believes it's for a B+M hyper)
This just made me LOL enough to get even more funny looks than usual in the middle of the office. Thanks ;)

ATTACKHAMMER

Strata Poster
You've all seen Mouseat's good video, so here is my not so good video: Although you might and hopefully do like it.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlcURQ_D7fE&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

Nic

Strata Poster
Finally just got round to watching MouseAT's video. Excellent job there, Andy. It had just the right mix of people footage and coaster footage. There was also a nice mix of the 4 days, and a good selection of some of the trips highlights. Definitely one of the more enjoyable one's I've watched for a while.

Dan... *shakes head*... sort your life out ;)

ATTACKHAMMER

Strata Poster
Nic said:
Finally just got round to watching MouseAT's video. Excellent job there, Andy. It had just the right mix of people footage and coaster footage. There was also a nice mix of the 4 days, and a good selection of some of the trips highlights. Definitely one of the more enjoyable one's I've watched for a while.

Dan... *shakes head*... sort your life out ;)

I'm sorry, blame You Tube. Not to worry I'll make it work :wink:

MouseAT

Hyper Poster
You could upload it to MyCF, but you might have to PM Furie if the upload gets stuck at the end of the process. Apparently MyCF tends to time out when working with big video files.

MyCF videos won't play on mobile devices without Flash player, but then again neither do most YouTube videos these days.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Yep, upload to MyCF, then shout at me to sort it out. They upload fine, and convert. For some reason though, it doesn't update the database entries - I think there may be a timeout issue somewhere connecting the video to the user. I just have to manually create the database entry for the uploaded and converted video file. Simple really.

So yeah Dan, upload to MyCF and then yell at me to fix the database :)

Tomatron

Giga Poster
Finally got a moment to look at CF properly for the first time in a fortnight, I'll read the reports and vids a bit later.

I was gonna say a few words at Chessington, but I didn't want to get emotional in front of everyone. But I'm very proud when I think that CF has been doing park meet ups for 10 years. I had no idea when I posted in the Summer of 2003 suggesting a get-together that it would to some of the most fun times I've ever had and the awesome people I've met.

Everyone who's ever organised a Live deserves a lot of credit, because they're hard work to do and require a lot of spare time to get it all to work out.

But thanks especially to Ian, who has been there from the very first one back in October 2003. It wouldn't have kept going without you.

Here's to another 10 years.

ATTACKHAMMER

Strata Poster
caffeine_demon said:
Yep - just gives the message:

This video contains content from SACEM, WMG, PEDL, PRS CS and Warner Chappell, one or more of whom are being jerks.

I don't get it, I had it playing and it doesn't have any music in it at all. I give up **** it.

Jordanovichy

Credit Whore 2016
If at first and second you don't succeed **** it.

Now where would us Brits have got with an attitude like that? We wouldn't have won 2 world wars and a world cup with that attitude!

Nic

Strata Poster
As has been said before, stick it on MyCF then give Furie a prod to ensure its visible.