What's new

GhosterForce 2021: Bigger, Longer & Uncut

Which days of GhosterForce 2021 will you be attending?

• Total voters

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
Hi all,

I'm literally in the process of getting name badges ready!

But being a bit out of touch with the CF community, I'm afraid I don't have everyone's first name (or may be mis-remembering them, it's been a while!).

So if I post my list here, let me know what your preferred first name is if you want it on the badge.

(I've included names that have already appeared elsewhere on the forums.)

Obvs if your ID is the same as your name I'll just use that .

Cheers, Mark.

@Serena
Mark (@Slayed)
@Will
Joey (@SaiyanHajime)
John (@peep)
Iain (@Lain)
Andy (@MouseAT)
Alex (@Slamming Coastercore)
Mark (@Mushroom)
Jordan (@nadroJ)
Dan (@caffeine_demon)
Sue (@Mysterious Sue)
@Chris Brown
Harry (@chainedbanana)
Shaun (@nemesis_guy)
Emily (@SilverArrow)
@GregBoxall
Tom (@Tomatron)
@Karen
Ben (@emoo)
David (@Rollercoaster David)
Dave (@davidm)
James (@Thecoasterrus)

??? (@jxe_03)
??? (@Satanspropaganda)
??? (@toofpikk)
??? (@Coasterfreck)
Scarlet is hopefully coming Sunday - she will hate that she's got a badge, so you must make her one if you have enough. Username is also Scarlet.

My friend Baz is also hopefully coming Sunday, he does not have an account, but he will enjoy a badge if you have extras. 🤣

Edit : also, still got two Thorpe Tickets for Sunday up for grabs (for free) if anyone missed out. DM me! Or bother me on Twitter for more reliable replies lol same username.

Slayed

Hyper Poster
Scarlet is hopefully coming Sunday - she will hate that she's got a badge, so you must make her one if you have enough. Username is also Scarlet.

My friend Baz is also hopefully coming Sunday, he does not have an account, but he will enjoy a badge if you have extras.

I still have the scissors out .

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Serena

Miss CoasterForce 2016
Staff member
Social Media Team
The time is nearly upon us!

Chessington Meet Up Time 10:15am by Croc Drop crocodile photo op

Thorpe Park meet up time 10:15am by the car outside the Saw queue

I would highly recommend arriving at the parks before 10am to allow time to get through security etc as this can take a while.

! PLEASE BRING AT LEAST ONE PIECE OF THEME PARK MERCH / TAT TO DONATE TO THE FAFFLE AT CHESSINGTON !

Both park days are sold out. Expect it to be busy. But fear not! I have enough activities planned for the longest of queues!

If you want to avoid the long queues to get out the car park at Thorpe, I would recommend parking in the nearby on street parking.

If you are going to be late arriving, please let me know asap.

Forecast is rain. Bring a coat.

Can't wait to see you all and your costumes!

Will

Strata Poster
Forecast is rain. Bring a coat.

Can't wait to see you all and your costumes!
Yes - I was going to point that out :) Although, the forecast (for Saturday at least) has improved quite a lot since I last looked.

Glad it's cooled down a bit - there's something not quite right about doing Halloween attractions without a coat on as I did this evening!

Pleased to hear there's activities as well - obviously, I'm mainly going for the social aspect, but I'm a bit concerned about just how busy Chessington will be!

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
Did tulleys myself yesterday, haunted hayride is great, but the cellar was also fab.. coven was odd but i liked it, and i liked wastelands too. Had to splurge on a 6 pack fastpass to get on everything! Missed the circus, cos it was an hourly show...

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Not long now!

I’m really upset about not being able to go and I’m going to have mega FOMO all weekend, especially when I see the candid photos of familiar faces loving life. Please do take loads of pics and write a report - even if it’s a link to a Facebook photo album. Hope you all have a fab time. Please stay safe but most of all, stay goony xx

James F

Hyper Poster
Really awful photo but just passed this reverchon spinner on the coach. It was only moment this damn coach hasn't been stuck in traffic. Look forward to meeting you all tomorrow.
8b7903f89c35c0bd2f85b35f59c50cec.jpg

Sent from my SM-A217F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
I'm gonna be so angry if no ones got the standard cheap halloween sweets with the fizzers and refreshers, because I intentionally didn't get them because they're all anyone else ever brings, and instead went with Sainsburry's ripoff mars choccies.

NathP

Roller Poster
I'm kinda late to the party but I can confirm that I will be attending Chessington and Thorpe! Look forward to seeing everyone :)

I might not make Thorpe for opening time on Sunday, will confirm that morning!

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I'm gonna be so angry if no ones got the standard cheap halloween sweets with the fizzers and refreshers, because I intentionally didn't get them because they're all anyone else ever brings, and instead went with Sainsburry's ripoff mars choccies.
Somebody discreetly put a Refresher wrapper in Raybould’s hood for me. Aww man, so gutted.

Karen

Hyper Poster
Somebody discreetly put a Refresher wrapper in Raybould’s hood for me. Aww man, so gutted.
It won't be the same without you 😞 but we'll put on a brave face (and waders and rain coats) and have fun in your honour oh mighty Ian of CF 😉

• Love
Reactions: Ian

Will

Strata Poster
For old times' sake Joey, I'll give you one guess what I've brought ;) (Though they're a little out of date!!)

I had to drive around Tolworth roundabout earlier. I really dislike Tolworth roundabout.

Tulleys was fab, but busy, hence I've only just gone into bed. Big thanks @Nicky Borrill for the fastpass :)

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
All of the out of date fizzers are mine, Will!! Give them to me!

I baked cookies with cream of tartar that expired in 1993 earlier this month.

In other news, bring a brolly guys. It's gon be wet.

https___blogs-images.forbes.com_olliebarder_files_2018_12_dbs_broly_1-1200x675.jpg

Will

Strata Poster
^
Love how much you've clearly not changed, Joey ;)

If the weather forecast is to be believed, we're actually rather lucky, as it's saying dry from 11 onwards.

If not, everyone is welcome to hide in Sealife with me :)

Last edited: