What's new

Fun Spot Atlanta | ArieForce One | RMC IBox Steel Coaster | 2023

Pear

Strata Poster
IMG_7862.png

IMG_9969.png

Howie

Donkey in a hat

I know 'clearance envelopes' can look deceptively small in photographs, even sometimes in the flesh... but that^ 2nd picture? 😮
I just cannot for the life of me fathom how an RMC train full of riders (most of whom will have their arms in the air) is gonna fit through that narrow tunnel of metal beams. Not possible.

ST Dog

Roller Poster
I know 'clearance envelopes' can look deceptively small in photographs, even sometimes in the flesh... but that^ 2nd picture? 😮
I just cannot for the life of me fathom how an RMC train full of riders (most of whom will have their arms in the air) is gonna fit through that narrow tunnel of metal beams. Not possible.

Nothing in the picture to give scale.

Screenshot_20221028-080737_1_copy_647x671.png

Easy to forget just how big the track is.

Last edited:

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Y'all realize this is one of its first test runs in the middle of winter right? It'll be running much better in a little while.
Do a quick "looks slow" keyword search through the upper right search bar, and you'll quickly spot the tradition. ;)

Nice seeing the added vantage of the back-half of the ride - that is especially intriguing for me to see how much steam will carry through, especially for the barrel roll and final airtime hills. Definitely all looks promising on these first few runs!