What's new

Friday 13 th

badger

Roller Poster
Are you bothered by Friday 13th? I failed my test on the last one, hencetook it and passed on the 12th this time,Could be something in it?.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Load of of dingos kidneys. No different to any other day at all.

Of course, if you WANT to make a big deal of it, then psychologically you're damning yourself before you start...

Pierre

Strata Poster
Lol no.

If things like this were true I'd still be having years of bad luck as I smashed about 5 mirrors when I was younger (most of them were to just 'test' a myth.)

I also deliberately walk under ladders for the crack, and I absolutely cream myself silly when a black cat crosses my path.

As you can tell I don't take any of this stuff seriously.

spicy

Giga Poster
I will find out if its lucky or not for me soon, if Kauto Star comes in on the 3:20 Cheltenham gold cup then its definitely good day for me! :)

Clew Bay Cove and Ebadiyan aswell plz

badger

Roller Poster
cheltenham races

Good luck with your donkeys, I get the one running backwards wagging its head.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
I'm going to stay in the house and sit on my arse doing nothing, just to be on the safe side.

Oh, wait, that's what I've been doing all ****ing week.

spicy

Giga Poster
Re: cheltenham races

badger said:
Good luck with your donkeys, I get the one running backwards wagging its head.

Haha, well apparently Friday 13th is lucky for me Kauto Star won and so did a few of my others im about £140 up! Wahey!

:--D

tks

Strata Poster
A cash machine stole my bankcard. Really annoying but nothing to do with the date.. Just barclys being complete ****s.

YES because I got an essay back that everyone said was amazing, and my teacher was ridiculous and since she doesn't know English, she only gave me a 70% because she "didn't understand" the things I was saying. SORRY that I used big words...