What's new

Free food!

Pierre

Strata Poster
Shows how much profit they're making on each box if they're just dishing out credits willy nilly.

I'd do it if the food actually looked appetising.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Hahaha, I'm now up to 17 £1 offs thanks to publishing that promo code on Twitter!

The food is pretty good Pierre. I know it's not deep fried and covered with cheese so it's not up to your northern tastes, but still tasty.

I'm pretty convinced you could buy all those ingredients and knock out a box each day for a week for half the price.

Worth doing once for the free box, don't forget to use promo code PV33QBM :D

Nic

Strata Poster
my free food just arrived! hurrah! Big box of red grapes, dried apple, apricots and cranberries, and a box of wood shavings, sorry, I mean roasted seeds.
I inadvertantly discovered that if you sign up again using a different credit card and a different email address, you get another freeby (I managed to forget to put the promo code in on my first attempt, so ended up creating asnother account!

Oh, and how did you get the free box code, cause the one they sent me just gets people first box for £1

Martyn

Giga Poster
Vadge said:
Oh, and how did you get the free box code, cause the one they sent me just gets people first box for £1

You're obviously not special enough.

I think they email it to you, I assume you're looking at the code of the piece of paper they sent you?

Nic

Strata Poster
oh yeah, just recieved the email :) Just a shame you can't access the site from work :(

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Vadge said:
oh yeah, just recieved the email :) Just a shame you can't access the site from work :(

I can access it from work. You meant I. Perhaps that fishy bucket is distracting you.

robbeal

Hyper Poster
This sounds pretty awesome, cheers for that Martyn! My first box arrives on wednesday. I'm getting mine delivered to home, and i'll have them the next day, seeing as Boots isn't really the environment for getting food delivered to my desk. The post's awful, and my lunch time is unpredictable to the point that i'm lucky to get one!

robbeal

Hyper Poster
First Graze box consumed today, impressions are good! Fresh pineapple is leet. There's a surprising amount of food in them too, I was getting full!

Frigging wasabi peanuts for tomorrow though, why did I say yes to them?! I'm going to need a whole pineapple after every one to cool my mouth down.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Not sure on the Wasabi Peanut front. The cracker and peanut side is nice, but the mustardy seaweed side is a little strong and harsh!