What's new

FNAF dark ride or scare maze?

spacebum

Roller Poster
Ayy Lmao said:
I said I don't want to see.
Also that is probably what the FNAF community would do in that situation.

Are you refering to the fan pics/fanfictions created by the fans ?. Yes there is alot of questionable art/storys out there. but the bulk of the fans do know how to act and function in society.

Ayy Lmao

Mega Poster
spacebum said:
Ayy Lmao said:
I said I don't want to see.
Also that is probably what the FNAF community would do in that situation.

Are you refering to the fan pics/fanfictions created by the fans ?. Yes there is alot of questionable art/storys out there. but the bulk of the fans do know how to act and function in society.
GuyWithAStick said:
^Well we don't jizz ourselves when a new coaster game is released, so I'd doubt the same with FNAF. Also, it won't be designed by Deviant Art.

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk
Explore the interwebs more, and more and you'll see what I mean.

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
^Like I said, DeviantArt won't be designing the ride. Scott Cawthon would be a huge help in designing it, as well as the park and design studio. Not a single fan art would make its way into the ride.

And yes, I know exactly what you mean.

Ayy Lmao

Mega Poster
GuyWithAStick said:
^Like I said, DeviantArt won't be designing the ride. Scott Cawthon would be a huge help in designing it, as well as the park and design studio. Not a single fan art would make its way into the ride.

And yes, I know exactly what you mean.
Just b/c members of deviant art, or over places with rule 34 content won't be designing the ride, doesn't mean the FNAF fanboys won't fap to it.