• Yes

Votes: 23 95.8%
  • No

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters

Martyn

Giga Poster
Ok, next question.

Ever moved in your sleep and folded your ear over itself, and then slept on it like that for a number of hours?

The pain when you wake up is excruciating!

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Martyn said:
Ok, next question.

Ever moved in your sleep and folded your ear over itself, and then slept on it like that for a number of hours?

The pain when you wake up is excruciating!

WTF? HOW big are your ears?

peep

CF Legend
I'm gonna join in on the yeah, I get a floppy arm. But I only get it occasionally, it's not regular enough to be a major annoyance but when it happens, boy does it hurt.

I get awful pins and needles in my legs if I sit on the floor, it's really annoying.

tks

Strata Poster
I've never experienced pain from it. It's more confusing because you know it's your arm, and you know you should be able to move it, and you've just woken up.

What does hurt is sometimes I over-extend or tense my left leg and I get this awful awful pain in my calf muscle that feels like someone is snapping tendons in my leg.

Oh and I love pins and needles when your leg goes half numb you walk with a massive limp and can't control it <3

CMonster

Giga Poster
I have this happen to me every once in a while.

The worst time was when both my arms were under my pillow, I woke up, and, still groggy, felt my "dead" hand with my other, properly working hand. It scared the crap out of me as it felt like someone else's cold, lifeless hand. :lol:

I seriously thought I was about to get murdered.

tks

Strata Poster
As if by magic my left arm was dead this morning!! Only half asleep tho so I could still move it but couldn't feel anything.. :lol:

Karen

Hyper Poster
I have woken up with both arms dead! :shock: It was strange, scary and funny all at the same time tehe!

Yes I have also laid on my ear and owowowowowowowowowowowow!

Cramps in legs that wake you up from the shear pain has got to be the worst though. It was at it's worse when I was pregnant both times and whilst on the pill though I still get it occasionally. Hitting, whacking, punching, wriggling, anything to relieve it! Then it can still ache for a day or 2 after!

TP Rich

Hyper Poster
This reminds me of something else that constantly happens to me.

I often wake up with a strange feeling in my leg which feels like a combination of tickle and pins-and-needles. It's not painful, but it's very unpleasant, and makes it difficult to straighten my leg out. :|

TP Rich

Hyper Poster
^ Now THAT is taking a meme to the extreme! :pirat:

(I bet you've never used that smiley before, have you?) ;)

Ollie

CF Legend
I hate it when you wake up and don't realise you have it. So you have you're hands under your pillow and you suddenly feel someone elses arm and you're like "WTF IS THAT?".
Another one that's happened was I got a dead arm and rolled over which caused my arm to go in the air and land on my face. Thought someone had got into my room and was trying to kill me. :p
But then there's some funny occasions like once when I was having a nap and the cleaner knocked on the door and I couldn't grip the door lock to undo it. :p

Sneaky

Roller Poster
Karen said:
I have woken up with both arms dead! :shock: It was strange, scary and funny all at the same time tehe!

I've had this as well.
I was once laying on my back with both my arms behind my head.
In order to get them back to life, I had to get them away from there, which is pretty hard to do.
Lucky I managed to roll on one side, (not so easy, since my elbows where sticking out to both sides) so the arm on the other side could come back to life, so I could move it.
than I could move the other arm away.

~Sneaky

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
I've had one dead arm a few times, and 2 dead arms occasionally.

Neither are as bad as waking up with cramp in BOTH legs though!

reddude333

Giga Poster
Yes, I have. And the best way to find out is when you go to the toilet to take a piss and realize that you can't lift up the seat cover. Sooo hilarious!