What's new

Flat Ride Getting Married

Kind of... I suppose you're also okay with people who have the mental disorder that makes them fancy animals and kids too?

Okay, not the same thing because the ride op (pimp) gives consent

Seriously, you know it's wrong, you know you're not right in the head - keep quiet about it and learn some self control/respect?

No I know, there's no way in hell it's "right", but it's not something people should be calling her a retard for is what I'm saying. That's like telling someone they're retarded for say, having autism, being blind, or hell, even being gay; not something you can help, really.

I don't think they should have made it like, public though. That's just asking to be made fun of.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
She made it public, she asked, so people called her a retard! Tada! We all agree :)

CMonster

Giga Poster
I'm assuming they'll have to have the wedding at the groom's place... :p

What will happen when she gets married to it? Is she going to buy her "husband" from his amusement park? :lol:

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
To be honest, looking at those pictures, I have absolutely no idea why she's single and needs to form a relationship with an inanimate object.

It'll never last anyway. I had an affair with 100 Nachts three month's ago at Knoebels, he's an easy lay - hundreds of lovers a week!

Nic

Strata Poster
****ing hell, is that really a woman?

fairground-ride-gir_859859a.jpg

the_missus

Mega Poster
^HAHAHAHAH!!! No wonder she likes inanimate objects! Even lesbians wouldn't want her!!

This reminds me of a story my mate told me, of a woman who really got off from the Eiffel Tower and she was straddling it with no panties on!!

These people are weird man!!

Slash

Giga Poster
the_missus said:
^HAHAHAHAH!!! No wonder she likes inanimate objects! Even lesbians wouldn't want her!!

This reminds me of a story my mate told me, of a woman who really got off from the Eiffel Tower and she was straddling it with no panties on!!

These people are weird man!!

LOVE IT.

And Tay, people call me a retard for having ADHD and when I'm hyper people get pissed off. They don't go.... wait a second... it isn't his fault! They just get annoyed much like I'm freaked out at this. Moral of the story. CONTROL IT! I do.

Ormerod

Hyper Poster
After looking at her picture I now thoroughly understand why she had to pull a ride. She didn't have to dress up as Bruce Bogtrotter though.

dj-fireball999

Mega Poster
Why did she feel the need to pick out THAT ride, as opposed to all of the other exactly identical rides out there?

And, doesn't the ride have a say in this? :p