What's new

Flamingo Land - Near Future RMC?

Lofty

CF Legend
To be fair, it's going a bit far and there are some incredibly rude/direct name calling type posts above.

But yeah, piece of advice ATI, just be careful which topic you post items in and the tact in which you do it :)

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
Indeed, the subject of this thread can be discussed legitimately, but it has to be introduced in the right way. Don't try to camouflage it as a legit rumour, instead head to the General Discussions section and make a thread like "What coaster could (park) feasibly get in the future?" No pretense, but straight-up wish making, and we're fine with it if that's what it's presented as.

For the record, I believe an RMC would be a little too far out of Flamingo Land's reach. But I could feasibly see them get a small woodie. They're a little too awkwardly located to compete in the "big thrills" market, but with coasters like Kumali and Mumbo Jumbo, a woodie would fit their target demographic and budget snugly.

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Well they will have to get some sort of new coaster in the future- preferably wood. GCI is probably more likely, but an RMC would work better. RMCs are cheaper than say a b&m so I think a small RMC (on a similar scale to wicked cyclone) is possible. Will it happen? Probably not, but it would be nice to see.

Jarrett

Most Obnoxious Member 2016
Lofty said:
To be fair, it's going a bit far and there are some incredibly rude/direct name calling type posts above.
Hun, this is CF, isn't the whole point to go a bit far with incredibly rude/direct name calling posts? In the past that behavior usually gets not only tolerated but heralded... ;)

Anyway, RMC actually does offer smaller products for small parks (Raptor track, compact woodie with 3 cars, ect.) so they actually might have something up their sleeve should Flamingoland ever want one. However, I highly doubt the first small-scale RMC goes here instead of a small US park.

silenthillXD

Hyper Poster
I don't know why but to me I always thought a small GG woodie would be ideal for Flamingoland, something like Wooden Warrior of Roarasaurus. I'm assuming that's somewhat possible for a park of Flamingolands size.