Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lightwater Valley

• Drayton Manor Park

• Loudoun Castle

• Total voters
This was a hard choice between Thorpe and Alton for me... they both have a selection of good rides, but thorpe is nearer to me than alton, which is good, but it has a few faults, so I kinda clicked alton... I feel so traitorous
... if that's a word

Blackpool Pleasure beach is my favourite park in the UK. It's got a lot of nostalgic value for me as I remember visiting many times as a youngster. Adding that to so many classic rides and attractions and a unique atmosphere that I love makes BPB my number one. Even if the Log Flume's been replaced with a monstrosity.

Alton towers hands down! Great trill rides like Nemesis, Air,Oblivion, Rita ECT It also has some great family rides like Duel, Runaway mine train, CATCF (Which is **** i know.)

Lovely atmosphere, great theming. What more do you want?

Alton.

I can't think of any that really spring to mind as excellent, but LWV and... Drayton are probably my next favorites. Both because of ONE ride though, so...

Blackpool PB for me. Many great memories from the park and very rarely have a bad day there.

Port Aventura & Alton Towers..cant decide between the two of them, so dont know what my second favourite park is :lol:

Blackpool for me as well, just good memories from when I was a kid and I have never had a bad day there.

I know I'm supposed to be a DMP fanboy, But I think my favourite is Alton. The place has such a brilliant atmosphere, And 3 B&M roller coasters. Followed by Drayton, I just love the place, Their rides are unique and well themed. The place also boasts some of Britain's best flats, In Maelstrom, Apocalypse and Pandemonium.

I really like all 3 Tussauds parks, my favourite is between them 3, but I like visiting the 3 different parks with different people.

Thorpe Parks better with your mates, and CWoA is better with your bird :lol:

I don't get to Alton that much because its so far away, but its probably my favourite in the UK. Hoping to get there alot more this season!

Well my faves are Alton, Oakwood and Loudoun.

Alton is deffo the best and I do love it, but I think I'll lend my vote to my local park, Loudoun.

It's not the biggest, or the best, but it's a fun little park with lots of thrills.

I've got to go with Chessie,it doesn't matter who I'm with I always seem to have a damn good laugh there,it's also a much more relaxing place.

Thorpe I can take it or leave it.

Not visited Alton enough for it to grow on me really,though a few more trips and I'll probably change my mind.

So for now,Chessie.

Alton, but if its busy its horrible. Oakwood is good whichever day you go [I'd assume]. Those 2 stand out, but I haven't been to all of them yet.

Used to like Southport, the little rides looked pretty fun. I'd have like to gone into the funhouse. Seeing as my visit was a quick credit run [40 minutes, got all 5]. Also the town was far nicer than Blackpool. Real shame to see it go.

ooh, has to be thorpe park. my favoritest park in the world. (apart from when the chavs make an unwanted entrance)