Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vertical loop

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Zero-gravity roll

Votes: 18 41.9%

• Total voters

BigBad

Mega Poster
The RMC zero-G inversions are great. I've only been on Wicked Cyclone (so far), but the zero-G stall and zero-G rolls were excellent and gave me zero-G moments that I don't get with the B&M equivalents. I liked the upside down view combined with the weightless feeling, but it's not hangtime.

The wing coasters also have cool elements. GateKeeper is my only wing coaster, but I liked the keyhole rolls and the dive drop, though the former is really because of the visual of thinking we're going to crash.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
I have always loved Cobra Rolls the most. The inversion transitions provide for quick pops of positive and negative g-force (and a side serving of lateral g forces). Incredible Hulk and Raptor both deliver personal favorites of this inversion.

Serena

Miss CoasterForce 2016
Staff member
Social Media Team
I like Fly to Lies but they're not featured...where do they officially sit on Furies Inversion chart?!

I voted for the grand Norwegian Loop. You get a little pop of airtime at the top, and I love the feeling of being on top of the loop

Lofty

CF Legend
Zero G Stall isn't on there and that by far is the best inversion, EVER. So I'll go with Zero G Roll.

RyanB19

Roller Poster
Another vote for Zero G Roll over here, but if Zero G Stall was in the poll it would be that. I'd go as far to say it's the best element on any ride around.

Howie

Donkey in a hat
I love inversions, me. As long as it doesn't hurt, they're all good.
But, I had to cast a vote, so I voted for Pretzel Loop, cos they're MENTAL!

Mysterious Sue

Strata Poster
Can't see the poll on tapatalk, but as Howie voted for pretzel loop, I'm guessing it's there. IMO they offer the most intense experience you can have on a coaster. I know that many people find them too intense, or don't like the motion of going headfirst, but man I love that sensation. It's the closest thing to being able to actually fly and I love it.

Zero-gs are a close second though. They perhaps offer the exact opposite sensation. When done right, they are floaty, understated and serene offering a blissful moment of weightlessness. I like the zero g stalls too as it's basically this but for a fraction longer. The one on Twisted Colossus is particularly nice and doesn't go on for too long.

TilenB

Strata Poster
I love it how CF is split between Pretzel Loops being the best thing ever on one side (this topic) and the worst thing ever on the other (other topic). I liked the one Pretzel loop I did more than 5 years ago now. Tatsu was good fun and I love B&M Flyers.

Poslano z mojega ONEPLUS A3003 z uporabo Tapatalk

Edward M

Strata Poster
I gave it to Zero-G Rolls since their whip is almost always amazing. They seem to be both great on B&M Loopers (Kumba <3) and B&M Inverts. However, Cobra Rolls on big B&M Loopers (Kumba, Superman: KC, Hulk) are amazing and a personal favorite. However, they are sometimes a bit awkward and clunky on rides like Raptor, Kraken, or Boomerangs. Also, shoutouts to Batwings and Pretzel Loops which I seem to always love.

ThomVD

Giga Poster
Yeah, Wildfire's zero G stall is just pure amazingness! The first drop, zero G stall and the overbank hill thing make for one hell of a start.