Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fly-to-Lie/Lie-to-Fly

• Immelmann

• Pretzel Loop

• Total voters
I love pretzels & zero-g's run a close second, but Hydra's Jo-Jo roll is my absolute fav!

Check out the right-out-of-the-station pre-lift barrel roll -
hydra2.jpg

In order, my top five are (with the best examples):
1. Immelmann (Griffon)
2. Pretzel Loop (Superman - UF)
3. Dive Loop (Kraken)
4. Batwing (Montu)
5. Cobra Roll (Alpengeist)
For me, the bigger and slower inversions are the best. That is why I like Griffon, Alpengeist, and Kraken better than their "brothers".

B&M has perfected the zero-G roll... it's the best inversion there is and it's usually (for me) the highlight of whatever ride has it.
The one on LZ-TR is pure sex, just smooth and floaty and purely weightless. The one on Alpengeist is wild because you can actually feel some lateral force as well as negative g's.

Anyway, that's my favorite element, but I think the most intense inversion, and the coolest looking, is the cobra roll, the way it messes with your inner ear.

Hmm...I have a few favorites:

Fahrenheit's Norwegian loop
Montu's batwing
Superman: Ultimate Flight's pretzel loop

All were both intense and disorienting.

The pretzel loop is my favorite. Shame there aren't more of them. There's nothing quite like going down a drop headfirst and flipping over, lying on your back, and virtually standing up, all in one really forceful intense inversion.

I Chose dive loop. But it could also be immelman. They are pretty much the same thing.

I'll go with Cobra Rolls. They look incredibly menacing and are usually really forceful, especially on inverts.

B&M Cobra Roll FTW! My absolute, most favorite element of all time. Then there is the B&M corkscrews/wingovers which are my second. Love getting whipped over the top real fast. Then the zero-g-roll has to be my third.

Also, another one of my favorites is the Cobra Roll on Deja Vu, and the Batwing on Viper. Both at SFMM.